Yavin IV staging area

chosonman

Seriously Bioware what were you thinking? If you asked anyone on a pvp server they could have told you they saw this coming from a mile away. Missions are utterly unplayable even when you change instances. Can't accept or collect missions or even rez to the med center without being attacked. I was hoping the patch this morning fixed this, but ooooo it's a patch to make WZ mods BoP. :rolleyes:

Can we please start by making this game "Playable" first?

edit: I get what a pvp server is, but the game needs to be "playable" first. Having a pvp zone in a mission start end zone/med center is just a bad idea.

Edited by chosonman

Seriously Bioware what were you thinking? If you asked anyone on a pvp server they could have told you they saw this coming from a mile away. Missions are utterly unplayable even when you change instances. Can't accept or collect missions or even rez to the med center without being attacked. I was hoping the patch this morning fixed this, but ooooo it's a patch to make WZ mods BoP. :rolleyes:

Can we please start by making this game "Playable" first?

edit: I get what a pvp server is, but the game needs to be "playable" first. Having a pvp zone in a mission start end zone/med center is just a bad idea.

So PvP is interfering with your ability to PvE, on a PvP server.

<insert shocked eTrade baby here>

No I enjoy open world PVP, but I also like to complete my quests without being endlessly griefed by mobs of opposite faction. There's a fine line between acceptable PVP and just plain stupid game design. This is shifted well into the latter.

Spawn camping isn't PvP. Its what fail player do because the can't PvP and then call it PvP. If you have to kill someone on the rez you should go to hello kitty its more your speed.

Spawn camping isn't PvP. Its what fail player do because the can't PvP and then call it PvP. If you have to kill someone on the rez you should go to hello kitty its more your speed.

THIS^^

I am 100% in favor of open world PvP...not landing pad/spawn camping.

That's why you play on a PvP server, for the world PvP. Oh, maybe you chose it for the ganking while questing? Too bad. :rolleyes:

Nar Shaddaa has Sanctuary zones and that planet has its own spaceports for each faction.

With such a small and forced co-habitation zone, Bioware should make the landing area a Sanctuary.

Nar Shaddaa has Sanctuary zones and that planet has its own spaceports for each faction.

With such a small and forced co-habitation zone, Bioware should make the landing area a Sanctuary.

I agree that they should make a small loading zone a safe area, but not an entire section like Nar Shadaa's space port.

No I enjoy open world PVP, but I also like to complete my quests without being endlessly griefed by mobs of opposite faction. There's a fine line between acceptable PVP and just plain stupid game design. This is shifted well into the latter.

You're on a PvP server and you think PvP when you are not in the mood is griefing?

Sounds like you are on the wrong server.

Choke points happen, that is part of world PvP. I realize many of you are used to sneaking around doing your quests and avoiding PvP except instanced, like WZ, but that just is not always possible.

I agree that they should make a small loading zone a safe area, but not an entire section like Nar Shadaa's space port.

Well of course not like Nar Shadaa, it can't be because it's far smaller...just the staging area, nowhere else.

You're on a PvP server and you think PvP when you are not in the mood is griefing?

Sounds like you are on the wrong server.

Choke points happen, that is part of world PvP. I realize many of you are used to sneaking around doing your quests and avoiding PvP except instanced, like WZ, but that just is not always possible.

ROFL

You think spawn camping is PvP?

You think med center camping is PvP?

You think killing people when they are still loading is PvP?

You sir are just another fail player who can't PvP and thinks they can.

I bet you are one of those guys that attacks someone only when you are in a group and they are fighting something else. I bet you are also the guy that than calls them a baddie after killing them when they stand no chance to win.

Yavin 4 starting area is where fail player go to pretend that they can PvP plain and simple.

Edited by Warrgames

ROFL

You think spawn camping is PvP?

You think med center camping is PvP?

You think killing people when they are still loading is PvP?

You sir are just another fail player who can't PvP and thinks they can.

I bet you are one of those guys that attacks someone only when you are in a group and they are fighting something else. I bet you are also the guy that than calls them a baddie after killing them when they stand no chance to win.

Yavin 4 starting area is where fail player go to pretend that they can PvP plain and simple.

I bet he plays a stealth class too :)

Actually...the funny thing is, he plays on an RP-PvE server...he's purely trolling.

Edited by TUXs

I do this all the time to people, as people do to me as well. I feel like this is absolutely part of open world pvp, and not something people can feel entitled to complain about. The base spawn as free is a bit insane I agree with that. But, if you're out in the open world, not in an instance, you're fair game.

Wrong on both counts...

Then please tell us what server you play on - you post on Begeren Colony forums, which is an RP-PvE server...are you just trolling there or are you trolling us here?

Wait...and you post on the Scoundrel/Operative forums...which is most certainly a stealth class...so...what did I get wrong exactly?!

Edited by TUXs

Then please tell us what server you play on - you post on Begeren Colony forums, which is an RP-PvE server...are you just trolling there or are you trolling us here?

Wait...and you post on the Scoundrel/Operative forums...which is most certainly a stealth class...so...what did I get wrong exactly?!

Are you on POT5? If so, I've seen you in the base. I've lost to you a couple times in the base. I'll get you back soon enough ;)

Are you on POT5? If so, I've seen you in the base. I've lost to you a couple times in the base. I'll get you back soon enough ;)

I am :) T'ux (Pub).

If I attacked you in the base, my apologies...I try to practice what I preach, but when I start getting attacked there, all red seems like it's attacking me, so if you got caught in my panicked attempt to fight back, I didn't mean it :)

I am :) T'ux (Pub).

If I attacked you in the base, my apologies...I try to practice what I preach, but when I start getting attacked there, all red seems like it's attacking me, so if you got caught in my panicked attempt to fight back, I didn't mean it :)

Oh no apologies needed. I instigated it the first time last week. You were standing alone, so I was like ooo gonna mess with this guy. You rick rolled me twice, and I shook my head and laughed about it. I'm not good at pvp-ing but that doesn't stop me from trying. And man you're right, when I get attacked it seems like the whole base is attacking me. I keep forgetting as a healer it's a little tough to go after people by myself. I just don't do, or know how to do, enough damage to stay in the mix long enough.

this thread is a joke right? people complain when BW separates imps and reps too much... now when they have both outposts right next to each other( which is part of the actual story ) you complain about that too.

if PVP is happening and you don't like it, switch instances.

I think this is a bit of an over reaction! , i love the idea of not knowing whats round the corner and seeing where i am at in level to other players .

i love operations but recently turned to pvp to protect myself ! after all its a pvp server why would i choose it if i didnt want to be involved with it just a little. as it turns out i am a pub within the guild Spouse Agro and i got everyone marked with my Shadow i look at them and decide the outcome and 9/10 i win but there's always a bigger fish !

so no dont man up !!

just find it within your self to figure out what you enjoy!

if you pvp Warzones for 2 straight weeks and get your weekly missions done you will be rocking the 168 set in no time and at that point you can defend your self!

plus fie fun!

nd a guild that will back you !!!! if i needed it SA would be there to have my back and clear our the trash in no time its part of th

PIPIE-POPONG

Edited by tyzza