I guess i was expecting too much......

Bladedakoda

Give it a month. Problem is right now you are going to have the vocal minority who aren't in yet complaining non stop.

The people who aren't in and aren't complaining? Not on the forums right now, they are busy building faqs and content for websites and forums.

Even you are only posting to complain about complainers, give it a month, the community with even out and you will see more than just the disgruntled people wanting to be in game.

I really hope that you are right. :)

I find the forum hilarious, if the game is even half as fun as reading all the insane posts from idiots around the world it will be a great success. And there is an ignore option, so you can always use that.

Also this. Haha :)

SWTOR forums are a wretched hive of scum and villainy, just ask Obi-wan

Well i was hoping that the community would be alot better in TOR, but judging by the forums i don't think that is going to be the case. I really don't see why people get so worked up over a few days. ( No i didn't get early access today).

I really hope the community in game is alot better. Again i am not very confident about that either.

It will not get better. The community in the game will not be any different. MMOs love to tout thousands of people playing in a virtual world, but what you'll discover, is you wont really want to interact with that many... just a handful of cool people you either know from other games, real life, or the rare ones you will meet in SWTOR.

Well i was hoping that the community would be alot better in TOR, but judging by the forums i don't think that is going to be the case. I really don't see why people get so worked up over a few days. ( No i didn't get early access today).

I really hope the community in game is alot better. Again i am not very confident about that either.

You usually find what you seek. Since it sounds like you expect and seek garbage, you will certainly find garbage.

most are WOW trolls that order and cancelled just flag them so you dont have to see there threads or post any more we still have alot of supportive players just people that are mad that they didnt get invite even when EARLY ACCESS start 2 days ahead of schedule with no lag server crashs and people are finding there quest mobs.

"Trolls, these arnt the fourms your looking for"

<<< wow fourms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.