PvP Idea Your Thoughts

flankster

Hi all

this is just an idea and would like to know what every one else thinks??

i was thinking that there could be a Revenge System put into game:-

The idea is as follows:-

you have a mate or someone who has ganked you from other faction and want some pay back in the for of a PvP kill.

each planet/zone could have a Super Grass/Snitch wich you go and talk to and pay a fee in credits for infomation on a player name from other faction.

the info you would get from the Snitch would be just the name and time of the last NCP that the Toon last spoke to in that zone.

left like that you would have to travel to a few zones to find the most recent activity of the player in order to Exact your own revenge and you still have to do the hunting in the zone so as to not have people abuse the system.

just a thought to get some personel vendettas into the game and help with PvP would be intresting to see other players think.

the problem with this is so what you kill him. bug whoops. there is no death penalty and there is no reward for open world pvp so its kinda of meaningless and how does the game reconginze a gank from an actaul fight.

Never seena system that works well.

I 100% approve this! We need unique ideas like this from the community, and for them to be heard! Which I honestly feel the devs do listen! Would be nice to have it all implemented but don't feel as if they aren't if what you suggest gets denied. Although, this idea is top notch!

it was not ment as a way of getting an ingame reward. it was so as ment so that people could if they so desire work out from the info where players are from other faction so you can get some personel satisfaction that you have got your own back.

the problem with this is so what you kill him. bug whoops. there is no death penalty and there is no reward for open world pvp so its kinda of meaningless and how does the game reconginze a gank from an actaul fight.

Never seena system that works well.

YOU my friend are EXTREMELY misguided. There is a HUGE death penalty. If you haven't been ganked more then three times PLEASE refrain from posting lol.

I'm going to enlighten you. It's called heroic area, 10 minute medical probe time, and being teleported back to the nearest bind point cause **** waiting 10 minutes.. Yea, yea there are definite death penalties -_-