Adaptive Circuitry not dropping

DarthVengeant

I actually noticed this a LONG time ago. As a matter of fact, I noticed that when running the same mission with the same companion over and over I was more likely to fail outright. Which is why I started mixing up missions.

I'm pretty surprised to see you engaging in this kind of superstitious speculation and behavior. You know that there shouldn't be a pattern, and you have some idea of how much data is required to make a confident measure of overall crit rate. So you should have an idea of how much more data would be required to show that the actual crit rate of a future run is dependent on on or more prior runs.

I try to run Slicing missions on a daily basis on:

• Two Jedi Knights ( T7-01 = +2 Critical )

• Two Smugglers ( Risha = +1 Critical )

• One Imperial Agent ( Scorpio = +2 Critical )

• Two Sith Inquisitors ( Andronikos Revel = +2 Critical )

And I haven't noticed any differences for the most part, since 3.0 hit.

My luck with reverse engineering on the other hand... :p

I'm pretty surprised to see you engaging in this kind of superstitious speculation and behavior. You know that there shouldn't be a pattern, and you have some idea of how much data is required to make a confident measure of overall crit rate. So you should have an idea of how much more data would be required to show that the actual crit rate of a future run is dependent on on or more prior runs.

I'm a sports fan. Superstition comes with the territory :D.

Long story short is that a long time ago, in a small and anecdotal sample, I thought I noticed a pattern: running the same mission on the same companion resulted in more outright failures. From that point on, I broke up that pattern and I got better results. It has since become an SOP of mine. I am not saying I WON'T send the same companion on the same mission multiple times, in fact I do it all the time when choices are limited (i.e. when I am raiding and running missions comps come in and the only "good" mission is the one that comp just ran). But given the opportunity, I choose to change up missions just because I can.

Slicing and Treasure only 3,7k and 3,8k on 6 chars atm. whole day only 2 crits

So just to clarify.

You're saying you exclusively ran 200 bountiful / rich slicing and treasure hunting missions over 6 characters and got 2 crits? The chances of that happening are pretty freaking low.

Either you're mistaken or something is broken. I suggest you bite the bullet and actually start tracking every mission you run. If you can document it, you can sent it to Bioware to take a look at.

Edited by Khevar

If I may ask a question :D ...

Why not use the "Slicing Crew-Missions" there you will have a drop for sure (as far as I know)...(?) Farm them via Slicing and use them ;) ...

Best regards

Because slicing discovered missions are the rarest to get and therefore the most expensive to buy.

I'm a sports fan. Superstition comes with the territory :D.

Long story short is that a long time ago, in a small and anecdotal sample, I thought I noticed a pattern: running the same mission on the same companion resulted in more outright failures. From that point on, I broke up that pattern and I got better results. It has since become an SOP of mine. I am not saying I WON'T send the same companion on the same mission multiple times, in fact I do it all the time when choices are limited (i.e. when I am raiding and running missions comps come in and the only "good" mission is the one that comp just ran). But given the opportunity, I choose to change up missions just because I can.

I hope you know I was just teasing you. It's pretty boring sending out companions day after day, and since most won't have a bonus, a 10K affection is a 10K affection companion, so it shouldn't matter which ones you send on which missions, so send'em in whatever order makes you happy. :) Me, I hate Treek, but I have her for all my chars (for crafting and running missions, I've never used her for a single combat), so I usually send her on whatever missions I think would be the most insulting.

But a lot of people listen to what you say, so I just wanted to make it clear that you weren't saying that you had actually determined that mixing up companions was statistically better.