If you love PvP...

snaplemouton

It seems popular theses days to make a thread about how people complain for no reason and know nothing about PvP. Making title that seems epic to the poster but means nothing. Because the paper beat the rock and not the scissors. Philosophy of PvP and stuff like that.

Could people stop with this bullcrap already? I'm getting tired of reading threads about how people keep QQing on the forum.

Now here what PvP really is guys.

1v1 no no no. PvP is solely about team play and there should never be balance for 1v1.

CC are good or bad it only depend of the reasons why this sentence make absolutely no senses at all.

Damage should always be high but HP too and having PvP gear should be an advantage but not too much so people who are fresh can still win.

Random stuff blabla.

How ironic do I need to be to tell you how every threads are as stupid as mine?

I think i'm done here.

PvP is solely about team play

Arh so that is why I'm always queueing up with 4 random people outside my team.. I see I see. Well tbh, there many times are teams running around objectives trading on ilum simply because it takes 10 seconds to fire a rocket launcher.

Previous posters' points are still valid:

Bioware, stick to singleplayer games.

Arh so that is why I'm always queueing up with 4 random people outside my team.. I see I see. Well tbh, there many times are teams running around objectives trading on ilum simply because it takes 10 seconds to fire a rocket launcher.

Previous posters' points are still valid:

Bioware, stick to singleplayer games.

That as totally nothing to do with what I post. I was talking about something else.