Top raiding guilds on server?

STRATTNUTTZ

As per the question in the title, what are the top raiding guilds on server here? JC is deader then dead and all the talent seems to have quit. I may bring over some toons (if 3.0 is the greatest thing since sliced bread) over to Ebon Hawk. Thoughts, inputs, trash talk and FU's are welcome. Thanks in advance for any help.

At present, Aisthesis is getting the early kills, but I expect Postmortem to crush once they get their raid team up. They're certainly the most pedigreed PvE guild on the server, seeing as they cleared both the dread NiMs even before UWA or PV. Aisthesis cleared 8/10 pre-nerf and 10/10 post-nerf, but all three of the aforementioned guilds have 10/10 pre-nerf under their belts.

As for PV coming back, I know that Srs is resubbed, but I haven't heard about anyone else. UWA is still in rebuild mode, afaik, but they have some very good people.

At present, Aisthesis is getting the early kills, but I expect Postmortem to crush once they get their raid team up. They're certainly the most pedigreed PvE guild on the server, seeing as they cleared both the dread NiMs even before UWA or PV. Aisthesis cleared 8/10 pre-nerf and 10/10 post-nerf, but all three of the aforementioned guilds have 10/10 pre-nerf under their belts.

As for PV coming back, I know that Srs is resubbed, but I haven't heard about anyone else. UWA is still in rebuild mode, afaik, but they have some very good people.

I have heard speculation of PV coming back and I wouldn't hold your breath. I've spoken to certain players from PV that moved on to other guilds and it seemed less than likely they would come back. On the other hand Postmortem is going through a recruitment phase to where we are testing out members to try to get the best composition and team together. It is a work in progress and I think it can be a good team but I don't know how long it will take to mold the group together. Goodluck to any other guilds that go for the new hardmode content!

Edited by shadowopsx

I have heard speculation of PV coming back and I wouldn't hold your breath. I've spoken to certain players from PV that moved on to other guilds and it seemed less than likely they would come back. On the other hand Postmortem is going through a recruitment phase to where we are testing out members to try to get the best composition and team together. It is a work in progress and I think it can be a good team but I don't know how long it will take to mold the group together. Goodluck to any other guilds that go for the new hardmode content!

Fus your not over on Ebon Hawk are you?

We'll see. I'm back, which is step 1, and we're dealing with a couple things tactically at the moment.

HM progression race is a joke, so I'm more interested in making sure PV is NiM-ready if/when we go back to full active status. It's going to depend heavily on our ability to field a strong enough team.

We're not going to be 40-year-old-Brett-Favre coming out of retirement for one last shot at glory, only to be fat, lame, and useless. The goal of PV has always been to be a server-first capable NiM raiding guild, and it will be that or nothing.

Between the holidays and the fact that HM doesn't matter, we haven't really been racing to hit 60 and put a team together, the only real consideration is making sure that we have enough time to min/max in the 3.0 HM gear before NiM drops.

HM is actually extremely hard in this tier. Revan is pretty much a nightmare mode fight in HM. However, the leveling combined with the limited access PTS basically ends any progression race before it starts. So, if these operations had dropped with no PTS and with everyone already at 60, it would be a very worthy race. But as it stands…no.

HM is actually extremely hard in this tier. Revan is pretty much a nightmare mode fight in HM. However, the leveling combined with the limited access PTS basically ends any progression race before it starts. So, if these operations had dropped with no PTS and with everyone already at 60, it would be a very worthy race. But as it stands…no.

Pretty much this. I can say from personal experience that Revan HM is most likely the hardest fight mechanically in this game to date, on top of a bit of a DPS & heal check. This tier of Hard Modes I would consider "Hardmare" as it is definitely a different direction they made compared to the last HM's being 'facerolls' if you would. I think this is a step in the right direction for the game, but these instances of Hard Mode should not be taken lightly.

Back on topic, be on the lookout for a new Imperial team I've been hearing about in Teamspeak servers that may not have a name yet. From what I've heard, there could be some nice competition here soon

Pretty much this. I can say from personal experience that Revan HM is most likely the hardest fight mechanically in this game to date, on top of a bit of a DPS & heal check. This tier of Hard Modes I would consider "Hardmare" as it is definitely a different direction they made compared to the last HM's being 'facerolls' if you would. I think this is a step in the right direction for the game, but these instances of Hard Mode should not be taken lightly.

Back on topic, be on the lookout for a new Imperial team I've been hearing about in Teamspeak servers that may not have a name yet. From what I've heard, there could be some nice competition here soon

That's exciting to me, and I should've done a better job of clarifying.

Not demeaning the content, more thinking about level cap increase (+ early access) and a very unequal distribution of raiders who've seen content on closed PTS and raiders who haven't.

We'll see. I'm back, which is step 1, and we're dealing with a couple things tactically at the moment.

HM progression race is a joke, so I'm more interested in making sure PV is NiM-ready if/when we go back to full active status. It's going to depend heavily on our ability to field a strong enough team.

We're not going to be 40-year-old-Brett-Favre coming out of retirement for one last shot at glory, only to be fat, lame, and useless. The goal of PV has always been to be a server-first capable NiM raiding guild, and it will be that or nothing.

Between the holidays and the fact that HM doesn't matter, we haven't really been racing to hit 60 and put a team together, the only real consideration is making sure that we have enough time to min/max in the 3.0 HM gear before NiM drops.

FACT CHECK: PV started to really really go down hill when Sev took a step back, everyone kinda left about that time, so I wouldn't say a great first step...

And at Age 40 Favre played his second to last season in the NFL, which statistically was his best year as a pro.

Besides that, Happy Holidays, welcome back, and I hope you can find enough people from other servers who have already cleared the content to come here and lead you to server firsts!!!