And ode to Juggs... Such an amazing class

Tierdal

So many iconic abilities that ALL have syndergy with eachother...

Saber throw into force leap = starting with 6 rage... looks so amazing and incredibly satisfying

Use it after a boss knocks you back...feels so good

Force choking jedis as ANY spec...feels so good.

it just feels so good to be a jugg, sure it takes a few level to get core abilities but DARN its satisfying

I just hope we dont get an influx of jugs after people see us in actiong 36+

i agree im an immortal jugg and ive played MMO tanks for as long as there has been MMOs... best tanking experience ever. I hit lvl 50 yesterday.. been doing heroic flashpoints cant wait to get into the raids...

excellent EXCELLENT tank

amen man

amen

I haven't even gotten to 36 yet (2 levels away with the computer in the shop atm), but now that I got even multi-target tanking down for PVE, I'm starting to enjoy the satisfaction of being a ****** jugg. Not only that, but once rage is built up, it's awesome to lay down the hurt on some mobs.

I haven't even gotten to 36 yet (2 levels away with the computer in the shop atm), but now that I got even multi-target tanking down for PVE, I'm starting to enjoy the satisfaction of being a ****** jugg. Not only that, but once rage is built up, it's awesome to lay down the hurt on some mobs.

SABER THROW ROCKS alot

i am enjoying the flavor and style of the class as well. however, having 1 ae ability on a 15 second cool down is seriosuly imapairing my ability to do my job as a tank. can still manage, but it is frustrating as hell

another combo i like doing, force push, then jump back at em. fun stuff

Cant say im loving anything with juggs exept pve tanking! PvP is ajoke u do 0 dmg in immortal spec ok u can survive but if u dont hav ea healer u aint much of a problem !

When i pvp with my BH its 100% times more fun and u can go solo style and own hard!