Good job EA you broke PVP that worked, and was fun...

Brannicus

Well I come back after nearly 9 months off, and I find the PVP fun, balanced, and survivable. Not like the horror of this game when it launched.

Then 3.0 hits, and the horrors of launch return.. Bursty PVP, people of too low level being pushed into Warzones with people far better geared, and higher level. My team getting 2, 3, or 4 shot in most cases, and with my heals significantly nerfed this patch and unable to keep anyone up and fighting.

I guess it's time to cancel, and take another 9 month break while this fail company fixes this mess.

Well I come back after nearly 9 months off, and I find the PVP fun, balanced, and survivable. Not like the horror of this game when it launched.

Then 3.0 hits, and the horrors of launch return.. Bursty PVP, people of too low level being pushed into Warzones with people far better geared, and higher level. My team getting 2, 3, or 4 shot in most cases, and with my heals significantly nerfed this patch and unable to keep anyone up and fighting.

I guess it's time to cancel, and take another 9 month break while this fail company fixes this mess.

Dude, chill out. The middle bracket is very top heavy right now because of 12 XP and a brand new level cap. Give a it a few weeks to even out and everything will be more normal.