Skill or Overkill augments for healing?

Gagelish

Has anyone done the math, taking into account all the variables, on which augment type is optimal in 3.0?

I slotted 9 skill augments and now I'm hearing overkill is superior. I want to be sure before I drop another ~million credits.

Does anyone know definitively which is the optimal set up? Or is it too early to say?

As well as learning what is the best augment stats to go for on the new op healer, I am yet to see a guide on theorycraft or min/max gear stat priorities for an op healer?

I am happy to gear up with some new 186 pieces from the basics vendor but I am unsure now on what my levels of critical/surge/alacrity should be? Any help on this available or is it just the normal stuff = no accuracy, 150-300 crit, 72-74% surge, rest alacrity and power??

Not sure the usual build works anymore.

I have 31.56% critical chance and 74% surge, stacking half skill and power augments, and my heals havent improved a single bit, probably is the gear, 186 gear might be just as bad as the old 162 gear.

Might wait to see what guides say and from there find something that suits you better

Edited by Geirahood