Anyone having trouble with Ashara?

McKnighter

I dont believe you're going to get affection gain/loss with her from quests on Taris. I don't think she's coded into the reponses until the bonus series and the next planet. I have a feeling that while the guest tag is still up they're not eligible for anything either. Edited by Rantank

I am playing male dark side.

From my experience, here is how things worked:

Very few affection increases from her prior to Hoth. There was some on Quesh, but I didn't really notice much until Hoth

Second, in terms of gifts, you are stuck at like +24/+26 until she is above 2000. After that, her affection from gifts is substantially higher.

I did all of the conversations including the first "romance" one. I am unsure if it is the romance that unlocked easier affection, or if it was just being over 2000.

Same problem here. Very few things give her affection. I am darkside but even trying to chose the "nice guy" approach nothing seems to work with her but gifts and they only give have of the amount or less of affection points. Ridiculous, I really wanted to use her but irritates me so much I will stick with Talos till this is fixed. While your at it make her romanceable dark side too. what a waste.

I've got a problem with Ashara having a pair of grotesque growths on the sides of her head, but she can't help belonging to a particularly gross-looking alien species. Just head back to the ship and do crew missions, Ashara; maybe you'll find yourself a boyfriend in the same patch that my class' romance options get expanded.

• 3 weeks later...
Still a problem with Ashara not giving affection from conversations. Had two conversations with her today where I should have received 120-160 affection for each conversation, but after it was completed I only got XP. So frustrating considering she's stingy with gift affection from females :mad:

It seems Ashara Zavros doesn't really gain any affection, or lose any, during any conversation that I have with any NPC, or even herself.

It really sucks, because the only way for me to increase affection is by showering her with tons and tons of gifts.

Is anyone else struggling with this? She is a completely full companion for me, so I don't see the problem. :\

I was running into this problem as well how ever i looked online and she has certain

gifts she loves looks like only military gear and weapons are working