Bounty hunter advanced class?

shadowcastor

Hi

I mostly play pve and love playing the bounty hunter. Quickly approaching lvl 10 cannot decide to go either powertech or mercenary. Based on how you guys like each class which one would you suggest? Mostly want to focus on dps.

Edited by shadowcastor

I think explaining what direction you want to go in would help people help you :), like do you want to be a healer or tank, or just go all out dps.

For the healing Merc is ofcourse the option to go for, and for tanking Powertech.

For dps i've asked a few BH friends and they all say Merc is the best option.

Well it depends, do you want to be defensive and tank in flashpoints? or Do you want to dish out damage or heal?

If you want to tank you should go Powertech. If you want to Deal Damage you can either go Powertech (one blaster) or Mercenary (two blasters) and pick the Arsenal or Pyrotech tree. If you want to heal then you can pick the Mercenary class and pick the Bodyguard tree.

Hi

I mostly play pve and love playing the bounty hunter. Quickly approaching lvl 10 cannot decide to go either powertech or mercenary. Based on how you guys like each class which one would you suggest?

im playing mercenary arsenal now, love it, great DPS class, and you wear heavy armour, iv also heard they do the best AOE damage at endgame, and are best healers at endgame. but mine is pretty powerful now i can do most quests a level earlier than im supposed to bc of how much damage i can produce