Level 50 /played times?!

Xenheart

Maybe you mistyped "played" or something? The command has definitely been there since day 1.

I am at just under 2 days, and have leveled to 28. This game is so damned fun...

ok i see it now, i took out the chat that had to do with commands and loot so i could read guild with out it being spammed with looting ect its on my second tab

6 days 12 hours to 50

it still needs a /roll... LAME

Edited by Oldmaveric

5 days, 10 hours.

Got in on the first wave, dinged 50 on Boxing Day (26th).

A lot of it (guess: 8 hours?) will have been from afking to avoid logging out, and getting stuck in the server queue.

Edit: This was without spacebaring through conversations.

Edited by ViggoVickers

5 days at a fairly leisurely pace (worked on professions, idled a lot to avoid server queues). It was just from questing and the occasional flashpoint. No PvP.

If I had to say how much of that time was actually spent questing, it was probably about 4 days /played, maybe a little less.

This game's definitely not 10 days /played to max level like I remember vanilla WoW being.

Edited by Lord_Itharius

Then you missed most of the game. that's a crying shame, paying all that money for this game just to miss most of it?...wow

So most of the game focuses on the dialog? Might as well go read a book.

So basically everyone hit lv 50 within 5 days by just doing quests, and yet still the exp reward throughout pvp was nerfed.

Edited by maximusedward

Level 37 BHMerc 1 day 14 hours played, first time through, spacing through every dialogue. (I like to do speed-runs of games, not sure why.)

The only quests I've touched are Hutta, and class/space/WZ Daily. Warzones fill in every spare gap of played time.

I run with the same group of 4 friends through every Warzone and we rarely lose. (Started as 4 level 10s, capped 90% of the points for our teams since then.)

Maybe I'll level up an alt once the burnout sets in, but it's likely I'll try to race my played time with that as well.

Edit, for the poster up a couple slots.. My PR /played in vanilla was on a BM hunter at 4 days 7 hours, this was sometime around patch 1.9 :) Average was a week, and 10 days was a resto druid :)

Edited by CraftyShafter

Approximately 4 days. Started my Sorcerer two days prior to release on early access, and had one day that I didn't hop on at all due to getting stuck on Belsavis. I skipped through all the conversations, with the exception of class missions. My goal was to simply hit cap before the crowd. Edited by SodaOfYoda

• 9 months later...