Level 50 /played times?!

Xenheart

Just curious as to how long it took other people to hit level 50. Mine was 4 days and 13 hours, what's yours?

Have nearly the same amount of /played time as you and I'm only level 35. But then, I help out our lower level members a lot and tried to play market for a little bit.

level 28 I've been playing since the 15th of December. I'm just not a fast leveler anymore

I've done mostly quests with a few space combat missions.

No pvp or flashpoints yet. I'm not really interested in doing that stuff.

Which is probably why I'm leveling at the rate.

Edited by bobofatt

Wave 1 pre-release and duo'd to 50 with a guildee. Hit 50 on release day at about 8pm. We slept... watched every cut scene, but didn't waste time on flashpoints or heroics. Just did solo planet side quests/bonus series, class quest, and planet arc. Might have taken a few warfront pops but meh. It's not hard to level in this game just follow your story.

Probably will spacebar my alt if I decide to level one because I already experienced the empire planet story arcs.

For the record we both only hit social rank IV by the time we finished the last quest on Illum so they grossly underestimated the amount of social rank earned. I say grossly underestimated because the Social V mount on Tat is a 90% mount not a 110% mount. If it were 110% I'd presume they just wanted us to grind social rank in some way shape or form... not sure how to grind it since we're limited to just flashpoint convos (which only exist in BT/Foundry/Directive 7) and daily quests that only give 3 total conversation rolls =/

But I tangetted.

where do you find out how much time you've put in?

im only lvl 24. and have played at least 30 hours (just a guess) since the 16th

same here man, and i don't think im doing anything wrong. I have never idled or wasted time. Im 23 and have 1 day and 12 hours played so far. I really am not sure what im doing wrong....

same here man, and i don't think im doing anything wrong. I have never idled or wasted time. Im 23 and have 1 day and 12 hours played so far. I really am not sure what im doing wrong....

It's all about efficient questing, something people that haven't hit 50 before can't really do as well as say a general Tester, that's why you see such a disparity in the amount of time.

It's all about efficient questing, something people that haven't hit 50 before can't really do as well as say a general Tester, that's why you see such a disparity in the amount of time.

Level 50 after 6 days and 16 hours /played. I listened to every conversation for every quest I came across and took time out to go datacron hunting and exploring. Perhaps a more interesting question would be how much of that time was spent mounted moving around from quest to quest!