The end of voiceovers?

ShiningKnights

It depends on whether this was done due to VA budget, or an attempt to streamline the leveling process (A common complaint is that long cut scenes for side quests makes the game repetitive, after all.) Cannot say I am that happy with this, but remember this is only side-quests which have received this treatment. It would be nice to hear from the team as to why they have chosen this path, anyway.

Honestly, for the side quests I kind of liked it, and what they said wasn't that generic, it did pertain to the quest. Having a 5 minute conversation to kill 5 mobs does get tedious.

Personally I thought it was a good compromise, and unlike WoW or other MMO quests, the text was very brief too.

Honestly, for the side quests I kind of liked it, and what they said wasn't that generic, it did pertain to the quest. Having a 5 minute conversation to kill 5 mobs does get tedious.

Personally I thought it was a good compromise, and unlike WoW or other MMO quests, the text was very brief too.

I guess this is where we have to agree to disagree. Since day 1, I've been a sub because SWTOR was one of the most immersive MMO's that I've played (plus the fact that it's freagin Star Wars!). However, it seems like when people were complaining about tedious conversations, instead of just adding a button to skip, they got rid of them entirely-at least for the side quests. It seems now they're definitely going in the wrong direction. I think my days with SWTOR are numbered.