Korriban Incursion: Soverus vanishing and resetting fight

Meetreven

I'm not sure if it's just a solo bug, since I never did the flashpoint previously, but so far it's been a glitchy ride.

As mentioned in this thread, the initial commanders didn't all spawn and the phase had to be reset.

I've noticed that the GSI bot has trouble keeping up, and tends to pull fights even when stealthed when it tries to catch up. It may have combat issues too: I noticed fights resetting a couple of times (NPCs going to "evade" mode and healing.) I didn't think much of it, but now Darth Soverus keeps vanishing mid-fight and resetting the encounter. I'll keep trying to fight him, but it seems to be happening whenever he's targeted the GSI bot. I don't know if the bot is clipping in the rooms wrong or something, but most of the combat glitches seem centred around it.

Update: It's definitely the GSI bot. It has trouble staying in the room and interacting with targets. It keeps falling through the floor or jumping around the area. If this happens while it's attracted aggro, it breaks the fight. And there's no way to dismiss it.

Sadly, logging out and then in and even logging off for awhile and retrying this fight solves nothing- lowest I got him was 25% left and then he resets every single blasted time :( I will not play for a couple of days and see if they can fix this issue- otherwise what's the point of trying, as Darth Soverus so eerily states during the encounter...*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
Update: It's definitely the GSI bot. It has trouble staying in the room and interacting with targets. It keeps falling through the floor or jumping around the area. If this happens while it's attracted aggro, it breaks the fight. And there's no way to dismiss it.

Yes, there is a way to dismiss it. Look for icon the droid gives you in your buffs, and right click it. The droid is dismissed, the Mission icon that lets you call the droid is reactivated, and now you can go in and kick the Darth's teeth in. Took everything I had to beat him, Lvl 56 Shadow geared up.

So... why did I need the droid?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, there is a way to dismiss it. Look for icon the droid gives you in your buffs, and right click it. The droid is dismissed, the Mission icon that lets you call the droid is reactivated, and now you can go in and kick the Darth's teeth in. Took everything I had to beat him, Lvl 56 Shadow geared up.

So... why did I need the droid?

This bug is still present and ExadorPrime provides the solution above.

• 5 months later...

It was bugged for me too, the root problem is GSI support droid.

Before the boss reach approx. half hp I dismissed gsi support droid (right click on the buff icon), and used my companion as a tank, even with bad gear and bad dps it was an easy fight, with click-to-use koltos around if heal needed.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...