Sorry Bioware, but this new combat update is unplayable.

Victor

I have tried multiple toons with different companions, and I come to the same result. The new nerfed skills are making it impossible to enjoy this game. My latest attempt is with my 55 Marauder. I traveled to Illum to get some practice re learning my skills. I attack 4 level 50 peons and get obliterated. Are you F'n nuts devs? I have been a stalwart subscriber since launch but that changes today. This game is billed as a story driven MMO that allows solo gameplay through out the main story lines. That is no longer the case. When that feature returns, so will my subscription.

Good day

On your 55 marauder? Did you forget to gear him after leaving KDY? No bolster in the open world.

Seriously ... my now 57 marauder is happily slicing her way through Rishi.

Indeed. It seems enemies hit a bit harder, but they also go down a lot faster. Either he's still in full level 15 greens, or it's a L2P issue. ... why not both?

The truth: you are a low-skilled player, you don't know how to play your class.

Read your talents and re-learn(or not) to play your class.

Only trolls like you will populate this damn game soon, and you trolls will all troll eachother with the same retarded, expired, obsolete and totally uninspired line 'L2P'.... Toxic.

Only trolls like you will populate this damn game soon, and you trolls will all troll eachother with the same retarded, expired, obsolete and totally uninspired line 'L2P'.... Toxic.

Also perfectly true. A disturbing amount of people have no idea how to play this game.

On your 55 marauder? Did you forget to gear him after leaving KDY? No bolster in the open world.

Seriously ... my now 57 marauder is happily slicing her way through Rishi.

Rishi appears designed for the new stat nerf, the old content does not.

Go try a 55 HM FP and get your butt handed to you, then come back and say it again.

Pretty sure you aren't actually supposed to be able to solo heroics and the fact that you could was a result of poor game design as opposed to developer intent.

Unless you mean non-heroic enemies did it, in which case you can ignore this post.

Go try a 55 HM FP and get your butt handed to you, then come back and say it again.

I take it you tried this and ran into trouble. Was it a group finder pug run?

If so, that's not a terribly reliable yardstick of "nerf measurement"

Edited by Khevar

I have tried multiple toons with different companions, and I come to the same result. The new nerfed skills are making it impossible to enjoy this game. My latest attempt is with my 55 Marauder. I traveled to Illum to get some practice re learning my skills. I attack 4 level 50 peons and get obliterated. Are you F'n nuts devs? I have been a stalwart subscriber since launch but that changes today. This game is billed as a story driven MMO that allows solo gameplay through out the main story lines. That is no longer the case. When that feature returns, so will my subscription.

Good day

its funny, the new planets mobs and elites give us less damage than the 55s and 50s in the old planets. Something is wrong with the balance. We may kill them faster, but they kill us faster that we do lol (in lower level planets).

An example is the heroic 2 quest in Oricon. I went there as a 59 and with 3 hits from the elite, my life drops more than 20k hp!! My heal as a sorc light is reduced, so I died a couple of times. While I can kill a Massasi 60lvl elite without issues and more than 1 without a heal.

Edited by Oyranos

I will put my experience in this by saying that at lvl. 50+ it might not be a problem, but when your still leveling up, fighting off two silvers as part of a story mission is nearly impossible. I'd probably beat them eventually, but I don't feel like wasting that much time.

Actually i met a problem in a 55 HM FP as a sin tank.

They become much MUCH more squishy.

I don't know why, but i'v started to melt like i didnt have full set of 180 at all (no it's not ultimate comm gear).

I guess during damage nerf, BW forgot to nerf mobs damage as well.

I will put my experience in this by saying that at lvl. 50+ it might not be a problem, but when your still leveling up, fighting off two silvers as part of a story mission is nearly impossible. I'd probably beat them eventually, but I don't feel like wasting that much time.

Hit one with your class power that renders them inert until they take damage or 60 seconds have passed, tear apart the one you didn't stun, heal up and rebuff as necessary and then kill the other one.