pvp sub lvl 55

claggy

You can't help it if your focused. A person would last only 5 seconds if they were lvl 55 too and were ganged up on. So don't blame the level of players, cause bolster makes it so we are all lvl 55 (maybe its now lvl 60?). A slight difference is in gear, but the hugest difference is in player skill. If you know how to play your class, you'll do fine. I was running a lvl 40 lightning spec sorc yesterday to try out the class changes. I had on only green armors, cause i couldn't afford much else during the 12xXP . I finished in the top 3 for damage in the match (a huttball match in case your wondering). I was going against many lvl 55's. Really, it felt like regular lvl30-54 bracket to me. I didn't see the insane damage people do in the previous lvl 55 bracket. Edited by Trevor_the_Bruce

Just wanted to add something in with trevor. With the bolster you are getting 1760-1800ish expertise so the people with 2015 will do slightly more dmg. But here is the thing, I took my PT into a ancient hypergate and did 396k dmg and a sorc did 500-520k. All 55-57 with the exception of 1 marauder but the rest of the team did 48k-110k damage and got destroyed. why? Because they burned to 55 with the 12x exp and never really learned how to play their class. No crap there I was punching and stabbing away and a sorc right beside me using auto-attack..... really

Just wanted to add something in with trevor. With the bolster you are getting 1760-1800ish expertise so the people with 2015 will do slightly more dmg. But here is the thing, I took my PT into a ancient hypergate and did 396k dmg and a sorc did 500-520k. All 55-57 with the exception of 1 marauder but the rest of the team did 48k-110k damage and got destroyed. why? Because they burned to 55 with the 12x exp and never really learned how to play their class. No crap there I was punching and stabbing away and a sorc right beside me using auto-attack..... really

Yes this, plus the usual "pugs don't seem to know how to focus fire or attack the clearly marked healer".

Then add in more death-matching than usual (leaving you hanging alone near a node) because everyone is checking out the new specs in action. You can tell people are chasing damage/rotations more so now than before, which doesn't necessarily bother me so much because I sort of expected/predicted this would happen. You'll see sloppier than usual play and lopsided scoreboards for a few days/weeks but it should even out eventually and get back to the usual crap play that most exhibit in WZ like it was a week ago.

Edited by Ridickilis