Marauder Armour

Costello

Does anyone know what the first armour type that the Marauder is waring in the class progression video for the sith warrior. The dark cloth looking armour and where you get it?

So far that is by far the best armour I have seen and I can't find any of it in game, makes me think high level PvP or operation but would love to know where to get it from.

Unfortunately marauder armor doesn't resemble the progression video till I believe late lvl 40+

The robes are all over the place. The silver stuff with spikes is epic 50 pvp gear although the changed the design a bit. I have the chest/helm/gloves but once you go up a tier the gear is red.

Edited by Kricys

I have the armour from the class story the red dress with the massive shoulder pads of the Imperial guard. Which is fine if thats your thing but from about level 10 all I seemed to be in were dresses.

At no point did I look like the dark sith lord in the progression video, so wondering did I miss it, is it PvP or flashpoint gear or is it marketing playing with us. While doing the level grind and changing armour every 4 levels didn't matter but now I'm 50th would like to look how I'd like. Which really isn't in a dress or shoulder pads.

But I can't find anywhere that sells that armour unless its the PvP or opperation vendors. Even that would be fine if I knew what to do to get it but I can't find what the armour in the video is called.