Matrix Cube Esoterica

Regnor

I made my first Matrix Cube at L24 having no idea what I was doing. I had been collecting matrix shards and had a blue, red and yellow. Not knowing what I was doing, I inserted all three into the assembler and came out with the Level 15 STR-Endurance relic, which doesn't help me.

I dont have the power core necessary to disassemble, so I'm wondering, can I collect more matrix shards from the same datacrons? In other words, can I go back and get the matrix shards again and assemble a new cube? Otherwise, how could you assemble at level 50 a matrix cube using all three of the same color?

Thanks,

You can disassemble the matrix cube you made and you'll need to to make another combine) Im not sure where all you can buy the disassembler (I bought mine at a lone vender on taris who sold a code breaker for a lOcked chest next to him for 8k - the disassembler was in the chest)

You will also have to find new matrix stones to make the later tier cubes. For example, as a force caster I got a second blue datacron so I could do the RBB combine (had Tythus, coruscant, nar shadaa, taris, and tatooine datacrons).

Which sandcrawler is the jawa dealer at exactly? I tried the one at Camp K but he only sells stims.

Edit - nvm I found it - its the sandcrawler north of Anchorage itself (and the jawa IS a sims vendor but he also sells the disasembler)

Edited by Vexxation

I'm having this same issue. One site said to put the first cube into my bank and then go back and make a second one. That would be a great idea, but you can't put mission items into the bank. I'm not sure what to do. Anyone know what to do?

The site you looked at was probably made during the beta when multiple cubes at once were possible. This is no longer the case though.