Buff melee classes

Dinams

Im not going to ask for a nerf to inquisitor because I see lightning all over my screen when im dieing

Rather I would ask for a buff to the Warrior/Knight classes and branches mainly on how the focus system works

Theres something wrong when a pure melee class have less CC and "tankyness" than a caster

I think people should look at their class trees/rotations a little more before calling this. I play with a fellow Jedi Sentinel, and also understand the absolute mayhem that a Sith Sorc can cause. That being said, that Sentinel continiously tops the stats lists in objectives and dps. It isn't the class, it's how it's played.

I'm not trying to be elitist or anything, as I did the same thing with my shadow. I was getting merced by Sorcs left and right, and good bounty hunters. So I went back and re-evaluated the way I played my Shadow. Come to find out there were a lot of buffs that I was discluding in my skill rotation. I corrected this, and I'm back in the game..and ****** Sorcs once more.

Im not going to ask for a nerf to inquisitor because I see lightning all over my screen when im dieing

Rather I would ask for a buff to the Warrior/Knight classes and branches mainly on how the focus system works

Theres something wrong when a pure melee class have less CC and "tankyness" than a caster

some sorc i cant even get thru his shield before im dead from their lightning.

Quit complaining and change your spec.

I easily outdamage most classes in pvp as a marauder, and have zero trouble 1v1'ing ANY class. That includes sorc's. They are one of the easier classes.

Time stuns and don't waste cooldowns.

Edited by Superdude-

If you're a melee class, you should really have no problem taking down a sorcerer/sage. Just get up in their face and LOS them. 80% of their moves have cast time where they must stand still. Literally sitting ducks. I know, I play sorcerer and when a sentinel or guardian comes at me, if i cant get away, im toast.

I am a melee, if you are not doing well as one, look at yourself rather than your class. The biggest problem with this industry, is people think they are at the top of the pinnacle when they are not. There is always room for improvement, if you fail, try harder next time.

That being said, all classes have weaknesses/advantages, sages/inq are very susceptible to interrupt effects(I can keep from from casting their primary spell while on them) Gunslingers/snipers are very weak against stealth classes and classes that have instant CC, commandos/mercs are weak against high mobility melee and cover-based ranged fighters.

These are the main classes I see complained about, but they all have weak points that are very easily exploited. But, all these classes, if not LoS'd/handled properly will completely dominate with damage. It is easier notice a melee humping your leg, than it is to notice a caster wrecking you from downtown.(this is the main reason casters seem to do so well)

Also most ranged classes get their "main" CC and damaging spells pretty early, where as melee take a bit longer to mature. Also, melee are typically more gear dependent than casters, since most of our dmg comes from percentages based on weapon damage.

TL;DR - Melee is fine, wait till end game to judge.