When can I change my advance class?

Benesmash

I would like to be able to change advanced class atleast once. I really want to heal, but I don't want to reroll another character. I don't see the logic in not letting me change my advanced class atleast once. It's not going to ruin the integrity of the game and it won't make people quit.

I would like to be able to change advanced class atleast once. I really want to heal, but I don't want to reroll another character. I don't see the logic in not letting me change my advanced class atleast once. It's not going to ruin the integrity of the game and it won't make people quit.

The character creation screen.

Otherwise you can change where talent point are spent, but you can not change your advanced class. It has too large an impact on story, questing, and many many other things. Consider it like asking to turn a Mage into a Warrior in WoW, it makes 0 sense character development wise.

Edited by Battyone

It's a game killer for me because my guy is already level 35 and I really don't want to reroll. This game is great, but I can't see myself able to continue to play this game if I have to reroll. The story isn't a big deal to me because I don't like it any ways. I just space bar through all the dialogue.

It's a game killer for me because my guy is already level 35 and I really don't want to reroll. This game is great, but I can't see myself able to continue to play this game if I have to reroll. The story isn't a big deal to me because I don't like it any ways. I just space bar through all the dialogue.

:eek: