RE question

Elgarr

I have made batches of 4-6 of an item to RE then gained an upgraded recipe.

However on my last run, so far I have done RE 8 times and not recieved one. I did a batch of 5 then a batch of 3.

My question is this, the more times you do it does your chance increase each time if you haven't managed to get an upgrade already, or is it totally random each time you click RE?

So if I was to do 1 item a day it would be the same chance as doing 10 in one go?

Hope I make sense as I have confused myself :)

Yes everyone saying its based on luck, but lart couple days i havent got also single RE success. Before that it wasnt problem to get 1-2 in a day. To get blue schematic from green wasnt much a trouble. Did like 10 batch and at least once you get blue or even i got some purples. Now im in same boat as OP. Nothing abolutely nothing from RE. No matter what level item i RE and i have crafted now more than OP, most them were green modification so i could get as much i can from my crafting materials i have.

I have strong suspicious something has changed with latest patches.... unless bioware dev comes and confirms they havent touched that part.

I can tell the flow of crits (RE susccess) was around 10-20% before now its 0% 3 days now.

Edited by Divona

Yes everyone saying its based on luck, but lart couple days i havent got also single RE success. Before that it wasnt problem to get 1-2 in a day. To get blue schematic from green wasnt much a trouble. Did like 10 batch and at least once you get blue or even i got some purples. Now im in same boat as OP. Nothing abolutely nothing from RE. No matter what level item i RE and i have crafted now more than OP, most them were green modification so i could get as much i can from my crafting materials i have.

I have strong suspicious something has changed with latest patches.... unless bioware dev comes and confirms they havent touched that part.

I can tell the flow of crits (RE susccess) was around 10-20% before now its 0% 3 days now.

No.

It is luck. Recently I REd two items and immediately got 2 new plans. Now I have been REing an item over 30 times until i got a new plan.

Fair enough, i keep tracking how long it lasts. I do have some theroys behind this, could be when i hit 400 arifice i noticed this started.

Edit: btw im not talking about top level RE here, that maybe harder to RE just to point out.

Edited by Divona