So... We have hairstyles dropping from CM packs now?

Darth_Wicked

Don't mind new hairstyles at all although if then you have to pay for applying them existing character that will be seen as a ripoff:

Here's a gift you can use only on new toons or you can pay to use it on existing ones.

I just wish there were hats that wouldn't completely kill the hair of characters will long hair, particularly when it partially covers the face.

Just this, don't see the point in producing hairstyles when adding most caps / hats etc makes them become balder than a sleens shiny head :D

I really dont mean to sound sexist or anything but seriously is there a team of females in charge of creating appearance options because first off going through GTN dye modules is like deciding paint options for your newborn childs room i mean come on F-ing stop it with the pink and light blues and light purples, ***... and now more ditsy do dah hairdoos? Im already sick of all the female characters running around with slave castumes cuz it takes me right out of Star Wars fantasy.. if i wana see naked chicks ill use ****. this is where i go to be in star wars bc Disney hit the delete button on all star wars EU and lucas arts as a whole; plus there was only one girl in the first trilogy so why is it when im questing i see more and more half nude girls with sims hairdoos pop up instead of normal geared people that i can mistake for npcs at a glance.

We need more options that combine some of the features already available and for something other than humans, every damn game has humans. how about making some of the sith jewelry available for any race but only SI or SW classes, Slave Scars for republic characters, your getting CC from us regardless, Oh and as you know we have the sith race playable as a Republic Character so any response attributing these features (or any for that matter) as "lore-breaking" wake up. I just ask in this post for BW to please stop the lore perversion, and EA you dont give NBA live2015 armored outfits right? ...no so why are devs at BW polishing poo with their appearance options?

Weirdest rant ever. There are plenty of neutral color dyes so what do pastel/pretty color dyes hurt? Nothing. Also, females play this game, as well as males who like pretty colors, sooooooo...

And let me get this straight, female characters offend you because there was only 1 in the movies. Riiiiiiiight.

Weirdest rant ever. There are plenty of neutral color dyes so what do pastel/pretty color dyes hurt? Nothing. Also, females play this game, as well as males who like pretty colors, sooooooo...

And let me get this straight, female characters offend you because there was only 1 in the movies. Riiiiiiiight.

Thanks for saying that for me.

Now, based on the name of the dye expansions, they were implied to have more added later, which never happened. So we were, once upon a time, going to have all kinds of funky hair colors.

If we're getting new hair in the packs, I hope they won't be like new helmets or something, but actual options when rolling new characters.