Jaesa Wilsaam Affection Quest Bug?

Spartanlaxxx

I have about 9,000 affection with Jaesa and have been leading up to being in love/together with her throughout her affection quests. However, I just got to one of the last ones where she asked us to be married, and no choices came up; I just told her that marriage isn't in our future. Did my game bug, or is this because either way you aren't allowed to marry her? I'm going to be really pissed if my game bugged after everything I chose/did was leading up to the one moment and then chose the opposite of what I wanted.

EDIT- From what I've read around, it sounds like you're supposed to have the option to marry her. I was given no such option; the game decided for me. I'm hoping this is false and maybe the final affection quest I actually marry her, otherwise BioWare has a major bug to fix and better re-do my quest if it affects my companionship in any way.

Edited by Spartanlaxxx

I have about 9,000 affection with Jaesa and have been leading up to being in love/together with her throughout her affection quests. However, I just got to one of the last ones where she asked us to be married, and no choices came up; I just told her that marriage isn't in our future. Did my game bug, or is this because either way you aren't allowed to marry her? I'm going to be really pissed if my game bugged after everything I chose/did was leading up to the one moment and then chose the opposite of what I wanted.

EDIT- From what I've read around, it sounds like you're supposed to have the option to marry her. I was given no such option; the game decided for me. I'm hoping this is false and maybe the final affection quest I actually marry her, otherwise BioWare has a major bug to fix and better re-do my quest if it affects my companionship in any way.

The game didn't bug,you said it yourself, you told her marriage wasn't in your future and thus closed the door on it. You had other options to choose, and you chose that one. i don't think it caps out your affection, but I do think it closes the door on marriage.