Your favorite quotes from the game

JFrombaugh

Kaliyo on Nar Shaddaa to some random NPC: Hey ugly, pay you 20 credits to lick my feet! *to agent* Lend me 20 credits, he said he'll do it. (The VERY first time I played my agent and heard this I laughed myself sick and then wondered if I actually had to give her the 20 credits)

To be more precise, she says:

He'll go for it. Spot me twenty credits?

• 5 years later...

Thread necro:

Gault: Ever heard of Hylo Vyz?

Male BH: Uhm, she was some kind of spacer, right?

Gault: Sure if you're into massive understatements. She broke the Mandalorean Blockade blah blah blah... and not because of altruism, she got paid a LOT of credits.

Male BH response: "Oh. Is she single?"

Mako (in bg) "I heard that!"

Gault: (looks grumpy, goes on to reveal Hylo was his partner AND his wife and how he screwed her on the payoff after the Blockade deal).

------------------

Gault's "win the fight" lines are awesome: "I'll be signing autographs once the smoke clears."

Thread necro:

I like this necro :p

Ever wonder how NPCs seem to just magically know what class you are when they address you?

Gallia, side-quest NPC on Quesh, "You're a Jedi, right? Gotta be. Nobody else on this toxic rock dresses like that."

Sith-Warrior class story final quest on Taris just before getting to the last general:

3 republic squads deploy

SW- giggles

Aldreaan, beginning of Imp planet story, bringing in the rebel lord in a shock collar:

Lord - "I'd rather see Alderaan blasted into ruble before I serve the Empire" ;)

I accidentally clicked on DS Jaesa on Oricon once: The blood stains on my robes are getting crusty, time to freshen them up". That is both hilarious, and terrifying...

Pfft. Go to Hoth with her as your companion, and go up the lifts and out into the world *on*foot*. She speculates on whether freshly spilled blood will freeze before it hits the ground, and seems eager to find out. (Sorry, I don't have the exact quote.)

Gault has so many awesome lines, but my favorite is probably "Sit tight, Dretch, and get reacquainted with the concept of hygiene." :D

I dearly loved Gaults lines through out that entire series when they were after all of that gold (note: LS player) !!! Especially right after it was time to escape .. Plan "B" ? … a few minutes later accepts incoming call... "No everything is fine !!"

I wish I could remember all of the one liners … OH my .. some of the best written lines for LS players in the entire game are with Gault!

"Glad to have you back commander." … "By the way if you get a call from someone asking about a claim on an insurance policy …."

:D:D:D

Edited by OlBuzzard

This Gem from Drommund Kaas SW story

"I'm going to kill and eat you all raw"

"And then pick my teeth with your bones"

Natasha Little's delivery of those lines made me fall in love with her

(also the only thing I liked about the Sith Warrior class)

Edited by Void_Singer

Mine comes from a pretty spoilery moment...

Valkorion/Vitiate/Tenebrae’s father as the final fight is starting at the end of Knights of the Eternal Throne: “Your Mother should have obeyed my order and drowned you when she had the chance.” Some serious 🔥 from dear old dad.

Mine comes from a pretty spoilery moment...

Valkorion/Vitiate/Tenebrae’s father as the final fight is starting at the end of Knights of the Eternal Throne: “Your Mother should have obeyed my order and drowned you when she had the chance.” Some serious 🔥 from dear old dad.

Kind of makes you wonder which would be the Light choice and which the Dark in that situation, doesn't it?

Theron: I've got good news and bad news. Which do you want first?

Lana: Theron, we don't have time....

Theron: I'm an optimistic guy, I'll start with the good news. Arcan's fleet stopped firing at us. The bad news, they're about to fire on you. And the omnicanon is broken. Not my fault.

I giggle every time. And face palm a little :D

Theron: I'm an optimistic guy, I'll start with the good news. Arcan's fleet stopped firing at us. The bad news, they're about to fire on you. And the omnicanon is broken. Not my fault.

That one is awesome, lol.

Lana and Theron have quite a few funny moments together.

Agreed... seems like there were several moments like that.