TOR needs a separate LFG tool for Flash Points.

Make the tool like you have for pvp. Make it so we can choose which fp we want to run. Make it server only and not instant port us to the fp. I bet this will make a lot of people happy. No one uses the useless lfg thing currently in game.

They need to do this soon I agree. What they need to do is as soon as possible implement a cross server LFF tool(looking for flashpoint tool)

At the same time they need to also make "some" servers exempt from this. 10 out of 40 servers should so to say be non Cross server servers.

Balance for all, and an end to the long ques for those who don't want to wait for a server based group. With this system those who want the cross server looking for flashpoint system can have it. And those who don't can remain in a community without this unwanted feature.

Also, don't tell me that if you don't like it don't use it. Because as most know, when its there its simply impossible to put together a server based group. Hell, sometimes even impossible to put together a guild based group.

Edited by Erollisi

They need to do this soon I agree. What they need to do is as soon as possible implement a cross server LFF tool(looking for flashpoint tool)

At the same time they need to also make "some" servers exempt from this. 10 out of 40 servers should so to say be non Cross server servers.

Balance for all, and an end to the long ques for those who don't want to wait for a server based group.

Hmmm, have the option for cross server or same server for both pvp and pve queque. I like this idea.

Hmmm, have the option for cross server or same server for both pvp and pve queque. I like this idea.

Aye, Don't like cross server Flashpoints? Roll on a non cross server server.(a community server we'll call it). And never worry on it again. The opposite is true as well.

The choice for non cross server play starts on choosing which server to make your character on. Relatedly, upon making such a feature, a brief free server transfer period should be in play for transferring to/from server to server.

Edited by Erollisi