Agent/Operative information next week or this Friday?

Larsenex

yea i know there was a schedule. I found it easier to actually post here than bother with actually making two more clicks....

Smugglers? Are those not the red headed brothers to Operatives? I heard they are getting their (heals per second) reduced by 20% so Sorcs can feel better about themselves.....

If only they posted a schedule somewhere....

One of the stickies.

Also it seems that:

One of the ACs usually gets blog released 3 days before the stream (2 days, Monday probably for first Agent/Smuggler AC). And the second AC blog is usually released on same day stream is going to be.

Edited by Halinalle

and I have a bad feeling about this lol... I have a 55 scoudrel and 55 op, also a 55 sniper... and now lvling another 55 OP. I like OPs

It does feel kind of like its going to be "Oh yeah. This is what we did to piss you off. Too late to react, we launch first thing after the holiday."

I to have a gunslinger, a sniper, an operative and a scoundrel and I have a 2nd gunslinger also about to ding 55. I plan to main my gunslinger but if worse comes to worse, they can't mess both classes up; right? Right?????