Oh boy...

ShenLongKazama

What are you, the forum police? The rules say that i can't post confidential information, but that doesn't mean i can say that the new pack will be great. :rod_eyes_p:

I don't believe you without proof, which you cannot provide.

Useless thread is useless.

No I'm your friendly neighborhood Reno-Man trying to save you from a potential forum ban.

But why, i didn't do anything wrong, i saw people writing rude stuff here. I'm just happy that Bioware will release a pack like this along with the new expansion, i just wanted to share my excitement. :(

But why, i didn't do anything wrong, i saw people writing rude stuff here. I'm just happy that Bioware will release a pack like this along with the new expansion, i just wanted to share my excitement. :(

You said you stumbled across pictures of the upcoming pack, which are not previewable in-game atm so that makes it unreleased datamine information.

As mentioned earlier, said excitement may have dire consequences, assuming you're fond of your time in the forums.

I approve this song parody.

SILLY. WRATH. :mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked