Feature Idea: Straight to ship cargo for crafting materials.

WoolyAcrobat

Was thinking that it would be conveinent if there was an option to send crafting materials directly to your ships cargo bay when they are being harvested by companions. I understand that there are some sparse cargo access places but it seems silly that a companion who was on the ship to start with would even bring the materials to you at all. Not to mention this can cause a lot of unnecessary clutter.

Can your companions use crafting materials from the ship's cargo? Also, this isn't a bad idea but it doesn't make sense for it to happen until you actually get the ship...

Yes they can. I put all my crafting mats in the cargo hold when I pass one and when I craft the mats are drawn from the hold... which makes sense as the crafting is also done on the ship.

Yes they can. I put all my crafting mats in the cargo hold when I pass one and when I craft the mats are drawn from the hold... which makes sense as the crafting is also done on the ship.

you mean I don't have to take up half my inventory with my crafting materials?! :eek: