The new Czerka weapons

Trintric

Does anyone know when the new Czerka weapons shown in Collections on the last two pages will be available? I don't know which pack they're supposed to be in, and really don't know where to look. I'm eager to buy a couple on the GTN when people start selling them. Edited by Trintric

Nobody knows. Most of us assumed it would be with the Halloween items, but obviously they were not.

My best guess would be they are either added to the CM as separate things for individual purchase or they're somewhere in the new shipment (which probably launches when SoR is released)

They're in the Cartel Market section of the collections so will be direct buy cartel market items and not pack items. (unless they're listed there by mistake)

My guess is that they weren't meant to be Halloween items so weren't released then and with the recent pack release they don't want to draw cartel coins away from pack purchases. So i would expect them to appear before 3.0 but not for a couple of weeks.

I rolled a 12x toon specifically to use the heirloom saber so anytime after i get my monthly cc allowance is f ine by me. :D