Channeled Ability Clipping.

wilwaycoh

I can't help it, it just keeps happening, and it's really killing my damage. Channeled abilities are core DPS on a lot of classes. And it especially hurts on classes that can be resource starved if not played optimally like Mercenary.

I've tried changing the Ability Action Queue Window to 0.0 like some people in General Chat suggested but I didn't notice a difference.

Casted abilities like Charge Shot don't get interrupted by other spells, why aren't Channeled Abilities treated the same? In games like World of Warcraft it was as simply as using a [nochanneling] macro, but there are no macros in this game.

Is there any way the functionality could be added to toggle on and off abilities interrupting channeling? It's really frustrating.

I need help, but patience can't really be taught. I have ADHD.

I can't help it, it just keeps happening, and it's really killing my damage. Channeled abilities are core DPS on a lot of classes. And it especially hurts on classes that can be resource starved if not played optimally like Mercenary.

I've tried changing the Ability Action Queue Window to 0.0 like some people in General Chat suggested but I didn't notice a difference.

Casted abilities like Charge Shot don't get interrupted by other spells, why aren't Channeled Abilities treated the same? In games like World of Warcraft it was as simply as using a [nochanneling] macro, but there are no macros in this game.

Is there any way the functionality could be added to toggle on and off abilities interrupting channeling? It's really frustrating.

I need help, but patience can't really be taught. I have ADHD.

So ... ADHD causes you to hit the button a second too early, and there's simply nothing that you can do about this so you need the devs to fix it?

Maybe this belongs in suggestion box, then? This is beyond the scope of New Player Help, at this point.

So ... ADHD causes you to hit the button a second too early, and there's simply nothing that you can do about this so you need the devs to fix it?

Maybe this belongs in suggestion box, then? This is beyond the scope of New Player Help, at this point.

I think this is beyond help by anyone at this point.