Artificial Pause in loading screen

Fiben

Is there a way to shorten the artificial pause in loading screen? I know it's not my computer because the cpu monitor shows no major activity, and if it's taking this long to load up assests on my ssd then I realllly pity those without.

It always comes at 25% and seems to exist only to allow lowest common denominator reading speed to have a chance at reading the splash.

If I can read at a decent speed and my computer is perfectly capable of blazing through it, why am I forced to spend time sitting at 25% in the loading screen?

Is there a way to shorten the artificial pause in loading screen? I know it's not my computer because the cpu monitor shows no major activity, and if it's taking this long to load up assests on my ssd then I realllly pity those without.

It always comes at 25% and seems to exist only to allow lowest common denominator reading speed to have a chance at reading the splash.

If I can read at a decent speed and my computer is perfectly capable of blazing through it, why am I forced to spend time sitting at 25% in the loading screen?

I have not done this yet but you might want to do some light network monitoring, this may be establishing a connection with the appropriate server for the instance/planet you are on. I'm not 100% sure but i did notice rather long load times for my system (i7 + SSD).

Good thought and this might be part of it, but it just feels like a reading speed thing. They do the same thing in-game with non basic speakers. The sound clip plays in 4 seconds but they leave the translation up for a good 10 or so depending on the string length.