JC's Ranked Teams and Schedule

B-Quick

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Wow... it seems everyone left this game, and then just came back.... Kinda scarey really. This game has a deeper hold on people than I think most are willing to admit.

I couldn't stand the lack of content at the beginning of 2014, and that pretty much drove me out. PvP is still pretty fun though in this game. Can't beat the hutt's balls.

Solo ranked seems hot and cold. It was popping pretty regularly last week during prime-time, but this weekend and Monday it seemed to die off. Which makes me a sad panda.

Bumping for full effect yo! The season has started.

Everyone have their double, triple or quad hatred comps ready?

I'm afraid it's been moved back a few days.

Hey everyone,

We have addressed some issues that we would have otherwise had to have an Emergency Patch for so, in order to avoid that, the release of 3.1 has been moved to Thursday, February 12th from 3AM PST (11:00 GMT) to 7AM PST (15:00 GMT).

As such, the start of Season 4 and Bounty Contract Week will also be moved to the 12th. The other events scheduled for 3.1 will occur as planned.

Thanks for your understanding!

-Tait

speaking of ranked im always free to heal on my merc healer if there is a team with no healer... just throwing that out there

Also available to dps for group ranked. If not I will just continue to punish myself in the solo queue. On a serious note tho, I will tank and heal as well. Just need to know what ppl are looking for and I'll adjust

Ok so some group ranked popped tonight and it was fun (thanks for queuing Afterlife), I brought out the dusty merc that still had some brut pieces. There should be no excuses for people not queuing grouped if you got 4 friends on. It's much more rewarding then dealing with derps in yolos.

Ok so some group ranked popped tonight and it was fun (thanks for queuing Afterlife), I brought out the dusty merc that still had some brut pieces. There should be no excuses for people not queuing grouped if you got 4 friends on. It's much more rewarding then dealing with derps in yolos.

Pssshhh... yolo or bust.

Bumping for attention. And also:

I'm looking to put together a team either imp or pub side. The team will be called Antifotm. The purpose of the team is to hopefull hard counter double hatred/serenity. This will be a hard-switch team.

The team will consist of :

Tank: myself on my shadow/sin

Roles needed:

Dps1: concealment/scrapper

Dps2: either a marksman/sharpshooter or lightning/telekinetics

Heals: sawbones/medicine

Double MM/SS is also a possibility.

If you have any composition ideas given the purpose and parameters of this team, I would love to hear them

Let me know if you think you can fill a spot, here or in game. I'm usually on from 9pm-2am eastern time and all day weekends.

PEACE!

Edited by Lanzend

Bumping for attention. And also:

I'm looking to put together a team either imp or pub side. The team will be called Antifotm. The purpose of the team is to hopefull hard counter double hatred/serenity. This will be a hard-switch team.

The team will consist of :

Tank: myself on my shadow/sin

Roles needed:

Dps1: concealment/scrapper

Dps2: either a marksman/sharpshooter or lightning/telekinetics

Heals: sawbones/medicine

Double MM/SS is also a possibility.

If you have any composition ideas given the purpose and parameters of this team, I would love to hear them

Let me know if you think you can fill a spot, here or in game. I'm usually on from 9pm-2am eastern time and all day weekends.

PEACE!

I'll do it in my hatred sin... Oh wait. :p