lightsaber color

NikNinja

I'd be very interested to know, too. Based on KOTOR I & II, I'd be very surprised if all manner of colors didn't exist somewhere as boss drops or something; cyan, veridian, silver, etc.

Only one I've seen myself is Orange, already in upgradable items, in Specialty Good and Commendations vendors. Lucky for me, cuz orange is what I want.

I wonder if you can buy them, break them down, learn the recipe...?

For Republic side it is Green, Blue, Red, Yellow and Orange (Found in some items, and can be made by Artifice at lvl 47ish).

And the special CE black-yellow crystal.

I believe Purple is in on the Imp side.

I expect more colours to be added in the future.

For Republic side it is Green, Blue, Red, Yellow and Orange (Found in some items, and can be made by Artifice at lvl 47ish).

And the special CE black-yellow crystal.

I believe Purple is in on the Imp side.

I expect more colours to be added in the future.

Not sure what you mean by "For Republic side" I'm pretty sure there's no limitation on color crystals depending on faction.

Not seen or heard about any Purple crystals while playing my lvl 40 Repub Sage, but heard mention of Purple crystals within the first 10 levels of my Imp agent.

Made me think that maybe Orange was unique to Rep, and Purple to Imp. Quite possible that I'm wrong.

you cant have red and blue, and i think purple if you go dark 1 or more.

Same goes for red if you go light 1 or more

if you stay neutral you can have any colour you want.

this is from what i have seen in game, i could be wrong.

Think you meant blue and green.

Not seen or heard about any Purple crystals while playing my lvl 40 Repub Sage, but heard mention of Purple crystals within the first 10 levels of my Imp agent.

Made me think that maybe Orange was unique to Rep, and Purple to Imp. Quite possible that I'm wrong.

Orange is definitely in Empire side, I had one by level 15 or so from a commendation vendor. Pretty sure purple is on both sides.