I hate to do this...

Sindol

...but I regret to inform you that Grizz has been temporarily suspended from PVP and muzzled indefinitely.

The try-hard Vanguard known as Grizz Meshurik has recently been attempting to endeavor a 4+ squad of DPS spec Vanguards to queue together for PVP. I feel it is important that we tighten his leash now before things get out of hand.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for the Galactic Republic.

Sincerely,

Sindol

Backrocket Bastards

#backrocketbastards.enjin.com

You haven't been invited because, as I stated, I had to put a stop to this madness. When I see two Vanguards crush an Imp team in arena completely naked with the exception of a non-modded cowboy hat, their rifles, and their off-hands.... Well... It gives rise to concern for the well-being of the galaxy.

Not to mention, I also witnessed a couple of Vanguards obliterate and Imperial team in arena while walking the whole match... I simply could not allow this to continue.

So, having seen this, you can imagine why I hate to put the kibosh on Grizz when I saw him in queue with two other DPS Vanguards.

Eep! As I stated before, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause the Galactic Republic.

You haven't been invited because, as I stated, I had to put a stop to this madness. When I see two Vanguards crush an Imp team in arena completely naked with the exception of a non-modded cowboy hat, their rifles, and their off-hands.... Well... It gives rise to concern for the well-being of the galaxy.

I was trying to RP. :(

EDIT: Sindol only went through the lengths of muzzling me because he didn't make the B team.

:eek:

Edited by GrizzMeshurik

I was trying to RP. :(

EDIT: Sindol only went through the lengths of muzzling me because he didn't make the B team.

:eek:

You shouldn't taunt a tank. Your ploy to get me to DPS on my Vanguard isn't working.......