Space Battles

Beverice

Space battles are pretty cool, just started playing them; only complaint/bug/idontevenknow is that the ships are catching on fire, and your character says "Douse those flames" there might be initial fire..but it would die out in a matter of seconds as there is no oxygen in space; i don't think fire works here too well

Space battles are pretty cool, just started playing them; only complaint/bug/idontevenknow is that the ships are catching on fire, and your character says "Douse those flames" there might be initial fire..but it would die out in a matter of seconds as there is no oxygen in space; i don't think fire works here too well

Star wars universe has fire in space.

See: The death of Porkins/countless TIE pilots/etc the explosion of the death star/etc.

This universe also has faster than light travel!

I would point out the sun is a big ball of fire...OK, it's not, but you get the point.

(Technically it's a big ball of nuclear fusion...)

And as Gorgewall said, plasma fire. Also, ships carry oxygen, some materials contain their own source of oxygen, etc. I'm sure you could come up with any number of plausible reasons as to why there's fire on board.

Edited by HELhikari