Whats the deal with LS/DS points and levels?

JaxelDevren

The answer lies in your alignment bar. It will tell you how close you are to the next LS/DS level as well as how many LS/DS points you currently have.

As far as what it affects, as far as I can tell, it only affects your appearance and what gear you can buy.

Edited by JarenVestrit

You level it from making dark or light choices in convos and from Diplomacy crew skill, as far as I can tell. Diplomacy is a key skill for people levelling primarily in Flashpoints and Battlezones as a result.

Effects will largely be on your character's appearance and the ability to equip certain items - although, as far as I can tell, there are pretty much mirror items on both sides. So, in the end, it's pretty much cosmetic

Only other thing to say really, is that there's even less benefit to following a balanced path (like the revanists in the story line). Staying neutral on DS/LS only seems to mean that you can choose whichever power crystals you like... but would not be able to access any of the DS/LS requirement items at all

X

Thats what I figured, not really something to dwell on or fret about...pretty much pick a path and stick to it...some of the DS/LS gear are decent upgrades from what I've seen saber wise at least...one of the few places I've seen to pick up customizable sabers.

Jax