The Positive Thread!

Kramps

For those that aren't currently ZOMG NERD RAGING because they were not chosen to participate today..

I for one am excited that we have come this far and soon everyone will get there chance to play! Sure, I didn't get in today (I pre-ordered mid August) but this doesn't really concern me. I've got mah' frozen babies in the freezer I think I'll cook one up tonight as a celebratory dinner!

/sign

I did get in this morning but had to work so I'll play later after dinner and getting the kiddo's tucked in tonight.

I've been pleased with everything about this game so far.

All of my family members who are playing pre-ordered the first day and they all were part of the first wave also so we created characters on the same server before work. Family night on TOR. :D

Congrats on the launch Bioware/EA. I didn't get in today either but the fact that you have finally launched the ship is awesome. Hope you guys party hearty tonight. You all deserve it.

And to those who did get in today? Congrats as well.

Edited by Vokk

For those that aren't currently ZOMG NERD RAGING because they were not chosen to participate today..

I for one am excited that we have come this far and soon everyone will get there chance to play! Sure, I didn't get in today (I pre-ordered mid August) but this doesn't really concern me. I've got mah' frozen babies in the freezer I think I'll cook one up tonight as a celebratory dinner!

Good idea. :) Of course, being positive rather than negative will probably land this on page 100 within a half hour. lol

I'm really looking forward to getting in and hoping I can get a couple of the names I have on my list. I didn't enter my pre-order code until late Sept though so I'm guessing maybe Thursday. <crosses fingers>

Then again, Thursday would have been day one if they hadn't changed it to 7 days so it's all good. :)

Kudos to the developers. I have to admit I really didn't expect to see the game in such good shape after seeing how many annoying bugs were still in beta only a few weeks ago but it appears that most of them have been stomped. Bioware is well on its way to that smooth launch day.

All the complainers remind me of the fairy in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. "Hey! Over here!" "Look!" "Listen!" every five seconds. Well, we all know what we wanted to do to that fairy..... lol :p I think everything is going great so far. Can't wait to get in!

Jedi Code for awaiting EGA:

There is no early access, there is patience.

There is no playing, there is waiting.

There is no raging, there is serenity.

I pre-ordered late, thus I must wait.

:rolleyes:

I'm an October pre-order, so I'm definitely in that calm yet waiting and watching mode, ready to pounce on the game the moment I get the email. No use worrying about it before then, though...and the fact that I snagged a job interview for tomorrow is enough positiveness to last me till I get in. :D

I'm on this boat. :D I like the idea of being able to level at an acceptable pace, and I've waited this long. I can wait longer. Just a pity the board is pretty much being flooded with the lowest common denominator. Was kinda hoping for some info on the Release Client.

The anger swells with me, but that's a good thing because a nice pvp world and some ganking will make me feel all better when I do get it, and I will feed off your tears... All your lovely positive upbeat care bear tears.... Delicious. *slams fist on keyboard :mad::p:mad:

Jedi Code for awaiting EGA:

There is no early access, there is patience.

There is no playing, there is waiting.

There is no raging, there is serenity.

I pre-ordered late, thus I must wait.

/signed

Love it hah!

With all the hate going around on the internet today, I'll take a moment to lighten things up a bit with a little thank you to Bioware. No trolling.

We've been waiting for this game for a very long time. The fact that they choose to let the first pre-orders in first is a good thing imo. It's nice to see that they reward loyalty, because loyalty would get you no where in any other MMO. One day I come home to my computer to play WoW and I find that my account has been banned, because according to Blizzard, I was attempting to sell my character, when the whole week I was just working on my alt Priest. I tried to contact them, and reason with them, but no comply. I was with WoW since day 1. But instead of rewarding loyalty, you're given careless customer service and gimped recycled content for the casuals.

Bioware has truly worked very hard to give us a great game, so let's all be patient and just be ready for that invite because a year from now, it won't matter when we got in. I, myself, pre-ordered in late November, so I have some waiting to do. But it will all be worth it!

Merry Christmas, and may the force be with you!