Does Shadow of Revan contains class trainer?

SilverWF

Since Shadow of Revan contains ROTHC expansion and this is pre-order, so will it have The Dr. Oggurobb Hutt Holostatue?

If not - why? I want it.

It was a pre-order incentive for RoTHC.

Dunno why you think you should get it now, a year and a half later; that boat has long sailed.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

It was a pre-order incentive for RoTHC.

Dunno why you think you should get it now, a year and a half later; that boat has long sailed.

I'm preordering SoR and preordering RotHC too, yes it acts like this: preordering both expansions.

I'm preordering SoR and preordering RotHC too, yes it acts like this: preordering both expansions.

isn't RotHC already free to subscribers though?

I think it was just included for those who did not have access to it before like F2P players and such

could be mistaken though

What point in ordering something what I'm already have (as a subscriber)? :eek:

Well, in your case, there is no point. But for new players or non-subscribers who want to order SoR, it's obviously going to be crucial that they get RotHC as well since it is needed to reach level 55.

Well, in your case, there is no point. But for new players or non-subscribers who want to order SoR, it's obviously going to be crucial that they get RotHC as well since it is needed to reach level 55.

I'm glad for them, but I'm talking about myself. If they want my money again for the same RotHC so let they add something extra.

What point in ordering something what I'm already have (as a subscriber)? :eek:

so, in other words, there's no point in ordering something that you already have, but pre-ordering something you already have makes sense to you?

:rolleyes:

Seriously?

Just say you want the class trainer others had to pre-order RotHC to get.

It still doesn't make it right nor does it mean you'll get it, but at the very least it's not completely irrational.

I'm glad for them, but I'm talking about myself. If they want my money again for the same RotHC so let they add something extra.

/epic Facepalm.... :confused:

You're NOT paying for or pre ordering RotHC....If you were a sub at any point in the last 6month's (or whenever it became free for subs) you ALREADY have it. What YOU paid for when you pre ordered in the upcoming SoR expansion. And as far as I know, it doesn't include a holo trainer. If you want one, I suggest you get cha money right and search the GTN.

Answered already, read carefully.

And your answer makes even less sense.

You are pre-ordering SoR.

With it you are getting a few things, some of which you didn't have and one that you did.

The one that you did have (RotHC) is not for you. It's for those people that didn't have it.

You are not being charged extra for RotHC. Therefore, you have no right to ask for something that was offered to those that pre-ordered and paid SPECIFICALLY (and not as part of a promotion) for RotHC.

That whole "no such thing as a stupid question" ended at highschool.

And this is a dumb question.

Of course you're not going to get the statue that came with RotHC pre-order because it's impossible to pre-order something that is out already.

RotHC comes with SoR because you NEED it. It's included for non-subs that do not already have the free RotHC gotten from subscribing in the past/present.

Ah the entitlement generation. Gotta love em. Despite what mommy told you, you're not a special snowflake, and you're not owed anything.

Why would they put in an item that would be useless when the expansion comes out? (class trainer)

Once the expansion comes out, thanks to the new dicipline system, you will no longer need to go train your skills because you will automatically get them as you level up making a trainer completely useless.

Im guessing you want it to plop on the ground during op/hm/fp afk breaks and when your standing around on the fleet to show off?

Why would they put in an item that would be useless when the expansion comes out? (class trainer)

Once the expansion comes out, thanks to the new dicipline system, you will no longer need to go train your skills because you will automatically get them as you level up making a trainer completely useless.

Im guessing you want it to plop on the ground during op/hm/fp afk breaks and when your standing around on the fleet to show off?

What makes you think you won't have to train your abilities? All the discipline system does is change how you walk your skill tree. Nowhere have they said that the class abilities will come with it.

Edited by MillionsKNives

What makes you think you won't have to train your abilities? All the discipline system does is change how you walk your skill tree. Nowhere have they said that the class abilities will come with it.

Because it's been confirmed.

Because it's been confirmed.

It's been mentioned that you get the abilities automatically, but I don't believe it's been explicitly stated whether being "given" the ability means it shows up on your bar or that you're merely given the capability to purchase it from a trainer.

It was confirmed that one still has to see a trainer to increase the levels of the abilities. Trainers will still be required if you want to level up your abilities. This was stated during one of the live streams.

CORRECTION / EDIT: See the second item under Q&A

Edited by NYYankee