Flag CE in game items as quest items.

Conundrum-NSA

If they were flagged as quest items like the access bracelet to the VIP lounge people would at least carry them all the time...and maybe even occasionally use them. Having them take up precious inventory space is unacceptable to most people, so they will sit rotting in banks across the galaxy.

I ASSUME this should be a simple change, changing one field in a database somewhere QuestItem=0 to QuestItem=1...or something like that.

If they were flagged as quest items like the access bracelet to the VIP lounge people would at least carry them all the time...and maybe even occasionally use them. Having them take up precious inventory space is unacceptable to most people, so they will sit rotting in banks across the galaxy.

I ASSUME this should be a simple change, changing one field in a database somewhere QuestItem=0 to QuestItem=1...or something like that.

The bracelett has always been in my quest items tab.. The pet is in my abilities area and not in my pack.. The stap when you learn to your speeder skill goes in your abillities area.. All that is left is your camera, holodancer, training droid, and flair gun.. I only carry the flare and my dancer in my pack.. The other two are in my cargo hold..

I don't see an issue here.. :cool:

The bracelett has always been in my quest items tab.. The pet is in my abilities area and not in my pack.. The stap when you learn to your speeder skill goes in your abillities area.. All that is left is your camera, holodancer, training droid, and flair gun.. I only carry the flare and my dancer in my pack.. The other two are in my cargo hold..

The issue is that there are 4 of those items that take up an inventory slot.

what does that trainin droid do btw?

Between your cargo hold and your pack.. If you can't afford 4 spots for those items.. The problem isn't with Bioware or the items.. Just carry what you what you use with you and leave the other in the cargo hold.. You bought the CE.. There is no sense in complaining that the things you bought take up space.. :eek:

Inventory is not such a big deal when you can buy more space at anytime right in your inventory window and can make your companion go can sell grey loot while doing missions.

I'm just saying all through beta and now in live I've never gotten to a point where my inventory was actually full. Even while sending crafting/mission companions off 24/7 bringing me back crafting loot.

Between your cargo hold and your pack.. If you can't afford 4 spots for those items.. The problem isn't with Bioware or the items.. Just carry what you what you use with you and leave the other in the cargo hold.. You bought the CE.. There is no sense in complaining that the things you bought take up space.. :eek:

The BDF never ceases to amaze me.

If there is no account bank or cargo hold, the alts absolutely SHOULD get the same items. Otherwise CE is a huge rip-off. The color crystal is useless quite soon when one levels up and like mentioned above, most of the extra social type of stuff just hog space in inventory and therefore end up into the cargo hold.

The advertising did not state that these extra items would be usable for one's first character only!!!

I agree. The CE items are taking up a lot of room. I think some of them, like the flare gun or the twi'lek dancer, should become abilities we learn instead of remaining as items.

Also does anyone know were I can find a bank in this game so I can offload some of these items?