Corso's quest: In a Pickle, how do you get there?

Zealscube

Corso wants to kill us. I spent ridiculous amount of time trying to get there in beta, I think I stealthed my way there through a heroic and pvp areas. I wonder why he hates me so, only called him an idiot once, no big deal *shrug*

Corso wants to kill us. I spent ridiculous amount of time trying to get there in beta, I think I stealthed my way there through a heroic and pvp areas. I wonder why he hates me so, only called him an idiot once, no big deal *shrug*

Yes another reason in the long list of "why we hate corso". lulz.

this thread made me laugh :D

so there's actually another way to get there, but it's equally fun ;)

you can go through the outlaw's den to get there, you go in from an entrance that's near republic outpost closest to the entrance to the dune sea, just go all the way across and you'll be a little bit outside the imperial outpost that leads into the dune sea so you can avoid all the imperial npcs, but you may have to fight against both imps and republic players.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had trouble. In beta, I figured I just missed the obvious path, and stealthed through (using carefully timed Sneak CDs) the Imp base out in the dune sea, the NPCs there seemed a little more spread out than in the one in Jundland.

I just did it again a few hours ago, and still couldn't find another way in, so I repeated what I did in beta. I just feel for my gunslinger counterparts and their lack of stealth.

If there is another way (as the post above me states), it would be nice if it was marked on our map, because I had no idea until I searched several pages back on this forum, in preparation to write my own critique of the location for this quest. And to be totally honest, I still have no idea where the correct, 'secret' entrance is.

I found the entrance.

From the Dune Sea, go to coordinates 730, 898. It 's in the Sand People village under that rock formation on the extreme right side of the map. There's a tunnel at those coords called Bantha Drifts Tunnel. Go through there, and it takes you to the place in between the Imp outposts where the quest is located.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by The_Leanansidhe

I finally made it through. Go to the Dune Sea side, find the Sand People village. The first few caves coming from the north are marked for other classes, but if you stay near the cliffs heading south toward the Imp base, you'll get a path to the cave system. I tried to make it through the PvP area, Outlaw something or other on the Jundland side, but there was a level 50 just waiting in there. By the time I found the other way around, I left through the PVP area without any trouble.

I got lazy.. I just stealthed in and used sneak for awhile.. then when they were on to me I got corso to tank them as punishment. Once he was done and everythings on me I hit Disappearing Act and carried on. Almost successful.. till I got slowed by imps and died. Rezzed on the spot and carried on my quest :]

I found the entrance.

From the Dune Sea, go to coordinates 730, 898. It 's in the Sand People village under that rock formation on the extreme right side of the map. There's a tunnel at those coords called Bantha Drifts Tunnel. Go through there, and it takes you to the place in between the Imp outposts where the quest is located.

Figured I should update this. Go to the shuttle point in the Dune Sea (there is only 1), then travel to the coordinates (-706, 484). It is, as already mentioned, in the Sand People village under the arched rock formation to the SE of the outpost.

At 370, 898 there is a load of lvl 50 elite imps too :)

I found the entrance.

Thank you. This one was really ticking me off.

I want to thank you for posting the coordinates and description of the rock outcrop and village.

This is the very first quest I had to look up help for in the game and it was driving me nuts.

Thank you all.

It is exactly at the coordinates posted and is a VERY small cave entrance. Once you pass throught he cave you can follow the quest marker to the green arrow safely. You will enter a cave and continue the quest.

i was able to make it through the imp camp without dying (level 38 sawbones).

i put on stealth and the 8 second extra levels and was able to sneak through the first line of imp 50's NPCs.

when the extra stealth went off my stealth got blown by the NPC's in the center of the camp. i got agro from a trooper imp with the heavy cannon but was able to get out of his reach before he could kill me (the troopers are stationary when they use their heavy guns) and out of agro range without being followed.

so try to avoid the level 50 sith lords (stun) in the camp and you will have a chance to get through even without dying.

Well i made in first try, you can with Sneak get though the line of guards blocking the Imperial part, from the Dune Sea Side.... as Gunslinger might be slightly screwed here.. a Scoundrel has no problems :)

Cant imagine how this will ne fun on PvP Servers...

Edited by Kheldras

There is another way, same way I used to get to the Crash Site Datacron. Without giving too much away to the Imps, there is a means to sneak around the perimeter of the Imp Base that will drop you right onto the Republic border. Edited by Brebo

• 11 months later...

I just got this quest myself the other day, and ran all around Tatooine. Kept running into Imp bases, then got fed up, went to Torhead, and people talked about that cave. Think I was running around for an hour. Popped the ipod on, and got through a whole album before giving up and checking torhead.

Pretty sure Corso is trying to kill you.