WTB <Postmortem> vs <Anima>!!

WhistDarkblade

Its simple, how many creds do I need to front to be able to watch a stream of <Postmortem> vs <Anima> in just ONE 4m group ranked match??

Oh wow, I am impressed you have in your tag that you are a top pvper! grats man you beat swtor! This alone gives you lots of cred in the eyes of TEH, and I am sure you are a valued member of this community too. :rolleyes:

My team's been a little dysfunctional this past week, but as I recall group ranked is still popping every night when people go out of their way to communicate and make it happen.

So, shouldn't be too long and they'll be vsing.

I'd rather see a stream of a Postmorterm 4 man vs an Anima 8 man.

Now there's a better idea!!!

That 1547 rating is speaking volumes bro. Idk who Anima is but I welcome any team that wants to play 4s.

It is what it is, and right now its solid enough to hold 1st place. Thats all that matters.

Anyways, more teams to Que for 4m ranked is always welcomed!

My team's been a little dysfunctional this past week, but as I recall group ranked is still popping every night when people go out of their way to communicate and make it happen.

So, shouldn't be too long and they'll be vsing.

You know a system of rating PVP on a game is broken when people have to "go out of their way" to communicate and organize the very matches that are rated. Broken system is broken. Bioware: Please. Make some PVP changes concerning ratings/rankings the present system is a fail.

You know a system of rating PVP on a game is broken when people have to "go out of their way" to communicate and organize the very matches that are rated. Broken system is broken. Bioware: Please. Make some PVP changes concerning ratings/rankings the present system is a fail.

Explain to me again how you would know anything about what it takes to do ranked in this game?

Nope, the system is perfectly functional. However you need a certain number of participating teams for the system to work.

We have leaderboards and we have a ELO matchmaker, what we need are more warm bodies.