What do they get having no stealth ?

BobaFurz

Is this really all......... :confused:

You get nothing in comparison to others who have stealth ?

Common...what does this class offers to choose it instead of a stealth class, whats your exprience so far.

Edited by BobaFurz

Common...what does this class offers to choose it instead of a stealth class, whats your exprience so far.

My experience is that Marauder dominates in PvP.

We get good mobility, INCREDIBLY sustain AND burst damage if we can keep staying on top of people (and believe me, we can!). In 1v1, we are godlike.

Also, we are much more tanky than assassins because of our innate skills (cloak of pain and saber ward) and the ability to wear medium armor.

For those "oh ****" moments we also have a 45 sec cooldown vanish with a 4 sec stealth duration and a speed burst.

The downside is (and this is why I actually LOVE playing the class) it requires much more effort to play properly than any other class in the game due to the fact that we have to analyze the situation and act accordingly ALL the time, and also need to use ****loads of keybinds.

I think what you haven't understood is that stealth in TOR is much weaker than in certain other MMOs.

1) Stealthers are quite easily spotted.

2) They can't take out a PvP opponent with one or two attacks, or stun lock a competent player.

3) Whilst they have respectable burst, over time, their average damage is low.

Marauders? Marauders are very difficult to master, but in the hands of a skilled player dominate in PvP and PvE.

Edited by FrostyDroid