Do BW employees take breaks from swtor?

kirbyshocksword

Some people probably either don't have the time to play it or just don't play MMO's etc, I used to work for a games company which to be honest mostly made terrible games (with one or two exceptions) and even though I worked on a certain game while I was there, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole when I got home. Edited by Ferrety

OP, ask yourself: Do you ever get bored with your job? Do you ever take a break from work (e. g. holidays)?

I do not expect that BW employees play their game(s) a lot. If you spent 8-12 hours per day working on something, do you want to see it after you finally left the office?

Some people probably either don't have the time to play it or just don't play MMO's etc, I used to work for a games company which to be honest mostly made terrible games (with one or two exceptions) and even though I worked on a certain game while I was there, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole when I got home.

Lol that makes sense but i wanted to ask.

I probably wouldnt play a game if i didnt like it too

Some might, some might not. People are different and the developers seem to be people. It probably depends on how much they play the game when they play it (if at all) and what part they work on when at work. Someone who works on the code or art exclusively probably won't be as burned out on the game as someone who tests it all day. Edited by Pscyon