Gathering or Crafting for credits ?

THIRTEENTHCYLON

For just earning credits in the marketplace, is it better to choose three gathering professions and auction the materials, or choose two gathering and one crafting profession?

I'm a smuggler/gunslinger spec, and currently have scavenging, armstech, and investigation. But nothing I craft in armstech ever seems to sell. And materials seem to move rather well. Most of the rewards I'm receiving are better the things I've been able to craft anyway.

For just earning credits in the marketplace, is it better to choose three gathering professions and auction the materials, or choose two gathering and one crafting profession?

I'm a smuggler/gunslinger spec, and currently have scavenging, armstech, and investigation. But nothing I craft in armstech ever seems to sell. And materials seem to move rather well. Most of the rewards I'm receiving are better the things I've been able to craft anyway.

This is just my open opion . I suggest you get slicing , scavanging and gathering.

slicing may be used to fund the scavanging and gathering if you do it long enough , i havent tested it yet but i think it may work:rolleyes: