Companions

sdkkbc

I have a level 6 Jedi Knight and during a mission I obtained a droid companion but when I returned to the mission conclusion the droid was taken from me.

Assume this companion comes back around level 10 ?

What screen do I summon a companion from when I get a permanent one ?

I have a level 6 Jedi Knight and during a mission I obtained a droid companion but when I returned to the mission conclusion the droid was taken from me.

Assume this companion comes back around level 10 ?

What screen do I summon a companion from when I get a permanent one ?

You are correct. Later in the story you'll get T7 (the droid) back as a permanent companion. When you get him, you can summon them from the companion and crew skill window (N by default)

Edited by Essence_of_Light

"N".

Also, there's a round window that appears, similar to your portrait at the bottom of the screen, for your companion, and you can summon from there and also see the companion's health and the companion's powers.

Your character sheet will also get a Companion tab, so you can see your armor and the companion's armor, and you can outfit both from there. Remember to upgrade the companion's armor and weapons every 4 levels or so (at each planet), so that they keep up with the damage and the enemies you're fighting.

As a Jedi Knight, you're using armor with Strength; the droid will use Aim, and other companions may use Willpower or Cunning. You can look at the stats for the weapon that they come with, to see what they're going to use. You can find armor and gear for them on the GTN (filter the GTN for the stat that you need), from quest drops, or from various vendors on each planet. Save your money as much as you can because outfitting all your companions can get expensive.

Edited by Merouk