12 X bonus should a market item and sold to public

khsolo

I have already 11 toons (10 are 55s) but was thinking on leveling 2 more since i dont have those advanced classes (sith powertech (i have the vanguard) and gunslinger (i have a scoundrel and a sniper) but decided not to since i didint have the time anymore but if Bioware came along and sold me a pack with x12 storyline quests i would definatelly run those toons and maybe even more since some styorylines i just jumped through rather fast because i just wanted to have the 55s

I think its a great idea, pls market them, it would definatelly make me get more toons leveled

Cheers

I have already 11 toons (10 are 55s) but was thinking on leveling 2 more since i dont have those advanced classes (sith powertech (i have the vanguard) and gunslinger (i have a scoundrel and a sniper) but decided not to since i didint have the time anymore but if Bioware came along and sold me a pack with x12 storyline quests i would definatelly run those toons and maybe even more since some styorylines i just jumped through rather fast because i just wanted to have the 55s

I think its a great idea, pls market them, it would definatelly make me get more toons leveled

Cheers

They are sellinit to public.

Is called Swtor 3.0 and you can buy it from your account page

/thread

I suspect it will become a cartel market item some time down the road.

You can see the interest this is generating. It's a much easier sell to get a friend into the game with this bonus around, too. Lots of reason to make it available to purchase sometime next year.

If you want the x12 perk you can buy it, just pre order. Adding it as a separate cartel item would take away the major perk of pre ordering which would be unfair to those of us that have.

Lets face it, a decoration and access one week early are not that big perks for this. Just under two months of such large gain is the main perk.

Adding it as a cartel item would be a cash purchase, pre ordering is a cash purchase, if you want it that bad just order. This perk is why i did without it i would not have.

Either way you are paying for it so why add it separate?

Well, since the groundwork is already laid for this, I'm pretty sure you'll see it implemented as some sort of cartel purchase down the line.

Thats exactly what i was hoping, eventually after 3.0 comes along you might wanna find yourself leveling a new toon and this buff would be trully awesome

If you want the x12 perk you can buy it, just pre order. Adding it as a separate cartel item would take away the major perk of pre ordering which would be unfair to those of us that have.

Can my friend who is F2P have it too and level with me at the same pace?

No.

BTW you are free to pay her a sub and the Xpack if you want.

I imagine it will become a service they offer in the future, but this served as both a test for interest and a reward for preorders. I bought the expansion solely to get this boost and come back to the game for a month or so. It's clearly working as intended. It really should be permanent after this period is over though...it's just too god not to offer going forward.

Make it optional and included with a sub, or a one time purchase and toggled and it's golden.

Is this... one sentence?

Can my friend who is F2P have it too and level with me at the same pace?

No.

BTW you are free to pay her a sub and the Xpack if you want.

That's why it is a pre order perk. I pay for my sub, i paid for the expansion. Your friend did not so why do they deserve it. I pay money for access to this stuff your friend has never, if they had made even some market purchase they would be preferred status not f2p.

So you can stuff your snarky attitude mate, in this monetary driven society people get what they pay for. Your friend pays nothing to the game then they do not deserve access to this perk simple. They want it then pay for the sub and pre order like all of those that have it did.

Maybe you should go into a restaurant and tell them your friend deserves free food because other people in the place have food but your friend is not paying for it like they did, see how far that gets you.

You could even try suggesting one of the other customers pay like you sarcastically replied to me about your friends sub for it see how that works too.

That's why it is a pre order perk. I pay for my sub, i paid for the expansion. Your friend did not so why do they deserve it. I pay money for access to this stuff your friend has never, if they had made even some market purchase they would be preferred status not f2p.

So you can stuff your snarky attitude mate, in this monetary driven society people get what they pay for. Your friend pays nothing to the game then they do not deserve access to this perk simple. They want it then pay for the sub and pre order like all of those that have it did.

Maybe you should go into a restaurant and tell them your friend deserves free food because other people in the place have food but your friend is not paying for it like they did, see how far that gets you.

You could even try suggesting one of the other customers pay like you sarcastically replied to me about your friends sub for it see how that works too.

I was just asking for a toggle off.

Guess you need to take a break I did not attack you at all.

I was just asking for a toggle off.

Guess you need to take a break I did not attack you at all.

OK to be fair though I did not get that you were asking that you wanted to drop out from you post. I guess neither did the player who responded.

Lets face it if you were then just don't pre-order.