Since there is no new PVP content in 3.0

Banthabreeder

:eek:

As a pvp player BioWare gives you always the dirty kick, and nothing else. No. No Warzones. No Arenas. No gear. Get you kick and say: "Thank you BioWare for hating us."

Oh, I forgot: we get our skills messed up and a helpless developer team trying to fix that mess.

;)

Edited by discbox

Good question. If there is to be new pvp gear and its stats are significantly better than the current stuff, I suppose it would be bad to wear Obroan/Brut in a 60 warzone since bolster will see expertise and not bolster it. Kind of like what happened to recruit gear back in the day. I suppose it may be prudent for the devs to remove the expertise from Obroan/Brut gear on expansion day so that bolster will give those obsolete sets a boost.

EDIT: Also, if there is going to be new gear....time to start saving comms now.

Edited by teclado

Good question. If there is to be new pvp gear and its stats are significantly better than the current stuff, I suppose it would be bad to wear Obroan/Brut in a 60 warzone since bolster will see expertise and not bolster it. Kind of like what happened to recruit gear back in the day. I suppose it may be prudent for the devs to remove the expertise from Obroan/Brut gear on expansion day so that bolster will give those obsolete sets a boost.

EDIT: Also, if there is going to be new gear....time to start saving comms now.

When they raised the level cap before, they did remove expertise from the war hero and elite war hero sets so that they would work well with bolster. They probably will do that again.

When they raised the level cap before, they did remove expertise from the war hero and elite war hero sets so that they would work well with bolster. They probably will do that again.

Ok, thanks.

Now, the only issue is with having a bunch of 55-59 players in their fully augmented Obr/But gear beating up on lowbies (who probably will not have augments). Since bolster does not take augments into account, they give the player a rather significant stat boost over players that do not have augments. So, assuming that the new brackets would be 10-29, 30-59, 60; the 30-59 bracket would suck for players that are not augmented (which will probably be about everybody sub-55). I'd rather just see augment stats set to zero in warzones.

Edited by teclado

Do we alt least get a new gear set? Is it one or two? Oberon > Brutalizer > ________________ > __________?

Probably not. On the positive side, it means no need to grind out new pvp gear. On the negative side, PvP gear becomes even more useless outside of warzones.

:eek:

As a pvp player BioWare gives you always the dirty kick, and nothing else. No. No Warzones. No Arenas. No gear. Get you kick and say: "Thank you BioWare for hating us."

Oh, I forgot: we get our skills messed up and a helpless developer team trying to fix that mess.

;)

This

Indeed is going to be pure insanity

You will log and bang, **** you go learn new pvp and builds from zero

And badabam, biowareZ try rebalance the new build hybrid permutations of everyon

It will be chaos

A gameplay you have been knowing since longtime totally gone