1st no more class stories, now no more faction stories?

darkov

Maybe I'm reading into this wrong, but the announcement trailer implies that Republic and Empire are joining forces. As we saw in the most recent Flashpoints, where the story line is shared between factions, does this mean the story content in the new expansion is going to be shared as well?

Is my Shadow going to have exactly the same story as my Operative?

Dont be silly.

Your Jedi will be referred to as Master and Sith referred to Lord. Clearly that is not the same.

What ?

Your being completely unreasonable expecting different dialogue for the wild spectrum of differences that make a character.

I really, really want to know the answer to this too.

I was disappointed when Rise of the Hutt Cartel removed class stories in favor of faction stories, but if they are removing even faction stories as well...I'm going to be very sad. A new story was one of the things I was looking forward to most in the new expansion. It's hard to go through a planetary quest line four times with each class. I really hope I won't have to do it with eight. I love the stories and want to see variation. Not the same story eight times.

The official page is very vague on this. Can we get an answer?

Patience you need. Two Planet s= 2 Arcs for each faction at least :rolleyes:

It is fair to assume the story arc will encompass both Rishi and Yavin 4.

As such, only one story arc nonetheless, hopefully with each faction having its unique story, similar to Makeb.

Edited by Darth_Wicked