Question about new expansion

Krayit_II

Hi first of all its awesome the x12 boost :) . So here are my questions:

1. I'm currently a sub, If I preorder the new expansion and when it arrives I became a preferred, will I be able to access the content?

2. If a preferred pre-order the expansion will be needing to sub?, even tho it was before a sub account?

3. If a F2P pre-order will it include some time as a sub or you have to pre-order + sub?

:D

Hi first of all its awesome the x12 boost :) . So here are my questions:

1. I'm currently a sub, If I preorder the new expansion and when it arrives I became a preferred, will I be able to access the content?

2. If a preferred pre-order the expansion will be needing to sub?, even tho it was before a sub account?

3. If a F2P pre-order will it include some time as a sub or you have to pre-order + sub?

You bought the content. Why wouldn't you have access to it? In fact, given the conditions on Free and Preferred accounts, just buying the subscription would automatically make you a Free sub into Preferred.

But this may be inferred from one disclaimer on the main announcement page:

NOTE: Free-to-Play Restrictions Apply.

They wouldn't say that unless you could buy the expansion without being a Premium sub.

Game time is separate from the expansions. Buying it doesn't give you Premium subscriber status, unless they make a future announcement saying so.

Edited by AlixMV

You bought the content. Why wouldn't you have access to it? In fact, given the conditions on Free and Preferred accounts, just buying the subscription would automatically make you a Free sub into Preferred.

But this may be inferred from one disclaimer on the main announcement page:

They wouldn't say that unless you could buy the expansion without being a Premium sub.

Game time is separate from the expansions. Buying it doesn't give you Premium subscriber status, unless they make a future announcement saying so.

ok, so if I become preferred ill still access the content and any F2P will become preferred and need to sub to play the content. Ok thx